Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Very useful point,I think Wolves will finish in the top ten.Created enough chances that in another day fly in,thought Wolves played us well.
Do not think there is anything to worry about,long way to go.

Overall performance was a bit off but still we should’ve won easily. Officials were a disgrace especially the Lino. Replays showed he had a decent view of the hand ball as did Atkinson for the penalty. That 5 mins fiasco changed the pattern of the game. Disappointed with Vinny, Mendy and most of all Sterling. Apart from that lovely effort his control and decision making was poor today. Thought Laporte Merlin and Sergio were our better players today. In the end the big pitch was likely to be for and against us and so it proved. Glad we got this tricky one out of the way.

I've watched the clip a dozen times now and i don't see a penalty as i don't anything other than Silva tripping himself up?

I said it before, yes it is his legs that trip himself. Carry on watching it and see the wolves player clattering into the back of him after it, because he kicked his own legs first does that give the wolves player free license to go through him?

The class of pep saying the handball wasn't his problem.
Killed the loaded question dead.
Bang.
Done.
Imagine if it was that Mary ellen across town!
Good God everybody would be getting a coating from the softarse.
Pep played a blinder here, fuckin love him.

Like Pep says we ain’t fully up to speed yet.

It’s not a great result but coming back from going 1-0 down shows spirit.

2 home games now. If we can get 2 wins then it’s 13/15 and that will do nicely.

I think we will miss De Bruyne more than some
People think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.