Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Like Pep says we ain’t fully up to speed yet.

It’s not a great result but coming back from going 1-0 down shows spirit.

2 home games now. If we can get 2 wins then it’s 13/15 and that will do nicely.

I think we will miss De Bruyne more than some
People think.
Any team in the world would miss Kevin - the dynamism, the invention, the balls out grab the game by the scruff of the neck determination. To concede to an offside handball - time for the assessor in the stand to have a word - too late for us - VAR !!

I said it before, yes it is his legs that trip himself. Carry on watching it and see the wolves player clattering into the back of him after it, because he kicked his own legs first does that give the wolves player free license to go through him?
Neves has no where to go as momentum takes him into Dave after he tripped himself up.

I have to get over fu

As for your post and the getting over it part, you have to get over the fact that the commentator will say we dropped 2 points, that is all, not have to get over the fact we drew as that had nothing to do with the conversation or your original question of "why do they say we have dropped 2 points when..." or words close to that.

All I was saying was it is a football saying, as plain and as simple as that :)

I also didn't say I expected us to beat Wolves but the pundits will have expected us to beat Wolves and that is why they will say it is two points dropped, it is just a simple sentence and I couldn't understand why you got so het up about it, hence my comment "get over it ffs"

Never mind eh :)

FFS sky sport "man city already feeling the pressure from the Anfield men with their victory over Brighton" Yep lets give them a parade now Mind you better tell the thick twats they might just brick it

Cant believe some reactions on here, talk about throwing toys out of prams, jesus christ.
No we werent at put fluid best today, our passing wasnt as crisp and penatrative as usual, even sloppy at times all over the pitch but hardly a terrible peformance per se. Its 3 games into a season and weve the same points at the same stage last season and we all know what happened next. Wolves are a good team with technically gifted players coached well by a very good coach and earnt their luck in the end.
Lets not forget, last season in our record breaking season we had some far worse perforances than today; southampton home springs to mind albeit we got out of jail with sterlings wonder stike at the end, huddersfield home and away and palace away wernt great either. Happens in a season, some games even the best teams are below par. In saying that we could - and maybe should - have still won today. There is no perfect team playing perfect football every week but most weeks we are pretty close. And for those who havent seen it, Liverpool were very poor today at home against Brighton and could have dropped 2 points in the end. Weve nothing to worry about really.

No,it isn't because there wasn't one.Im amazed people are seeing something that didn't happen.
Neves takes the back of Silva's knee as he goes to strike the ball, it's clear as day. The only reason I can think for you taking the position you're taking here is to court controversy tbh. His momentum carries him into Silva, no malicious intent, but a foul every day and twice if it's a day of the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.