Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Lol.Youre literally blinded by your bias.It wasn't a foul,there was no contact except for the momentum afterwards.I have watched it about 50 times.

If I'm wrong I genuinely can't see it.

Mate, three of their players won the European Championships recently, yes you read that right. Why are we so shocked to get a point away from home against them? They will turn over plenty this year

Lol.Youre literally blinded by your bias.It wasn't a foul,there was no contact except for the momentum afterwards.I have watched it about 50 times.

If I'm wrong I genuinely can't see it.

I think the contact was after his stumble. Anyway, seeing as we can't all agree on it, you can see why the ref didn't give it.

Mendy was my disappointment for the afternoon. Too many times he just stood watching the play and not running with it. Plus after watching the speed at which Sane and Walker run I'm afraid Benjy has a lot of catching up to do. (No pun intended) Maybe he is adjusting to the pace of the PL, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Having said that I don't think any player had a bad game just a slower, less 'intelligent' game than usual. I heard a Wolves fan saying that they were lucky especially with the goal.
We didn't zip the ball about and impose ourselves in the usual way. It happens, and when we find ourselves in this situation with Kevin, he steps up and goes through the gears - raking killer diagonal or marauds towards and into the box. To be honest, Liverpool were dominant but not as dominant as expected and Brighton missed two absolute sitters and a half chance with the ball rebounding around the box. One decent save by Alisson (the header) and one loss of control when trying to go past the striker. They and their fans believe the Prem's already theirs.

All the people shitting on Gundo can suck a fat one. He was one of the better players on the pitch today. Silva and Bernardo average. Dinho and Walker piss poor. Kompany, Sane and Mendy diabolical. There's a very legit chance that this is because of world cup fatigue since Pep mentioned something about lack of proper recovery in the pre-match conference, so I'm not going to go over the top with the criticism here. Just hope that we don't repeat the same mistakes again next week. And for the last time, give Gundo a break.

All the people shitting on Gundo can suck a fat one. He was one of the better players on the pitch today. Silva and Bernardo average. Dinho and Walker piss poor. Kompany, Sane and Mendy diabolical. There's a very legit chance that this is because of world cup fatigue since Pep mentioned something about lack of proper recovery in the pre-match conference, so I'm not going to go over the top with the criticism here. Just hope that we don't repeat the same mistakes again next week. And for the last time, give Gundo a break.
I've said all along that our start to the season would more than likely be slightly off the pace because of the World Cup. Despite the slightly below par performance, we've been done by an offside handball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.