Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

What we need to remember is first and foremost it was a great game of football, especially for the neutrals watching it. We blues often see through blue specs of bias, myself included. We perhaps should have won it hitting the woodwork 3 times but it wasn't to be. They were fortunate the ref 'handed' Wolves their goal, but no VAR meant most didn't see it in real time from the camera angle so the ref can be forgiven IMO. Sorry but I thought both Silva and Aguero went down far too easily, none were pens as I saw it.

Fair play to Wolves, they had a game plan and had a real go at us. I wish Wolves well as they they play good attacking football in the proper manner, and it's good to see one of the league founder members in the top flight, especially having been in the old fourth division 2 seasons in the mid 80s.

All in all today's game was a big part of the reasons why the EPL is widely regarded as the world's hardest and most entertaining league. I would have liked to see us win but it was a great exciting action packed game so I can't get upset, and draw is a fair result against a team that will surprise a few teams this season.

The making of champions so were told by that great footballing genius Gary Neville is getting three points when not at your best
If possible but atleast not to lose which we didnt and we're a freak team because it happens so rarely its a shock when it does happen. Neville is a huge twat anyway.

What we need to remember is first and foremost it was a great game of football, especially for the neutrals watching it. We blues often see through blue specs of bias, myself included. We perhaps should have won it hitting the woodwork 3 times but it wasn't to be. They were fortunate the ref 'handed' Wolves their goal, but no VAR meant most didn't see it in real time from the camera angle so the ref can be forgiven IMO. Sorry but I thought both Silva and Aguero went down far too easily, none were pens as I saw it.

Fair play to Wolves, they had a game plan and had a real go at us. I wish Wolves well as they they play good attacking football in the proper manner, and it's good to see one of the league founder members in the top flight, especially having been in the old fourth division 2 seasons in the mid 80s.

All in all today's game was a big part of the reasons why the EPL is widely regarded as the world's hardest and most entertaining league. I would have liked to see us win but it was a great exciting action packed game so I can't get upset, and draw is a fair result against a team that will surprise a few teams this season.
Can't argue with any of that

99 times out of 100 we win that game as we had so many chances and just didn’t take them today.

100% penalty on Silva.

100% not a penalty on Aguero.

Few bits of sloppiness crept in today. Stray passes, lack of concentration at times, lack of communication at times.

Pep will have clocked it and will have fucking bollocked them into next week.

4 very winnable games now prior to Cultfield.

We need to be taking 12 from 12. No messing about.

Silvas was definitely a pen..

Cant argue with that.

Common sense here - papers say "City dropped 2 points" because that's what they did. A draw was no big surprise and City can't expect a 6-1 against Huddersfield reserves to be a guide to the season, a better one might be L'pool's new goalkeeper saving them two points like he did today.
You're talking about the save from the header. Was quite a soft header, no pace, should have scored. Knockaert should have scored. All the signs are there that Alisson likes to dribble with the ball a long way from goal. Very little mention of him messing up while dribbling and lunging at the ball - arguably committing a foul as well. He hits a decent long diagonal ball but teams will have noticed that he takes risks - more so than Eddie.

It was a good game. On another day we would have scored 4, just one of those days

I like the look of Wolves.

That’s why we won’t get 100 again, fine margins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.