Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

We were pretty bad compared to our usual high standards. Sloppy passing, some complacency and then rushing it.
We will be better next time.

Not a knee jerk reaction at all. Genuine observation but had Aguero, my favourite ever City play I mustard, become greedy?

Not a knee jerk reaction at all. Genuine observation but had Aguero, my favourite ever City play I mustard, become greedy?
He's always been greedy, but very effective. (Apart from the pass the Jesus in the dippers league game at ours)

You notice the difference when we play Jesus or A.N other in a false 9 instead. We tend to want to walk it into the net with each player touching it virtually saying "After you".

I know Pep is the best manager on the planet, but he is a human & I think he made a mistake.

Last season the club had 18 wins in a row with front 3 of Sane - Sergio - Sterling, why change it !

And who should replace KDB ? Gundogan or Bernardo !
Bernardo had an amazing performances every time he played as CM, why push him to RW when we already have Sterling & Mahrez who can do this job better ?

Yeah, I didn’t get it. Especially against teams that are willing to play a little, having sane and sterling both stretching the defense works well and creates additional space for everyone else to crash the box. So many times in this one, the defense had caught up to our attacks, gotten settled, and by the time something was put in the box there was maybe one person there along with a bunch of wolves. It was just kind of strange. And for all the stuff about hitting the posts and chances-not-taken, yeah too bad - but it tends to happen a lot less on tap-ins, and I think we had quite a few of those last year on account of sane and sterling.

Last season the club had 18 wins in a row with front 3 of Sane - Sergio - Sterling, why change it !
You must show me when these happened, I could have sworn Sané and Sterling didn't start games at the beginning of that run and Aguero missed a chunk of it after the car crash in Amsterdam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.