Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

I always try to keep my self down to earth and have done all my life. I never try to get over excited. But.....I am running out of superlatives for Haaland.
“Erling , were you disappointed that you didn’t make a better contact with the ball on the bobbling, grass cutter you scored today”?

Pleased for Grealish too. worked his socks off
Agree. What I don't get is the hatred on social media for Jack. Yes he cost a load, yes he hasn't so far played like a 100m player, yes does make the odd silly comment- like about that not very good Newcastle player, yes likes a drink- what a disgrace! Compare this to the idolatry say around Gascoigne, won nothing, as far as i know did nothing for anybody less fortunate than himself, behaves/d like a criminal slob on and off the pitch compared to Grealish who seems to buy into the ethos of charity and acknowledging fans of all circumstances.

Now had chance to see the game. Everything considered, fairly impressed with how we dealt with the game and enjoyed seeing the new partnerships kicking in.

No complaints from this Blue.

A tricky away game in the fixturelist won at half time. No injuries. Some great play in flashes.

Remember :
We played a tough game on Wednesday.
We were ordered to kick off this round (why I wonder …).
We were leading 2-0 vs 10 men.
The subs were eager to show some extra energy where the ones who stayed on weren’t interested going up another gear again.

Have the decency to see the big picture and realise the players are no robots.

So the narrative now is that Erling's goal against Dortmund when he was about seven feet off the ground, was no different to Collins's challenge on Grealish.
For starters there was nobody near Haaland's foot on Wednesday but today Collins smashed Grealish badly, absolutely no comparison. So Talksport just fhck off and grow up

When Laporte gets back Pep will have more than a headache trying to keep all these CB's happy.

Ake, Laporte, Dias, Akanji, Stones. So much quality.

I think we were going to lose one next summer anyway. Aké has been playing too well to get dropped and Newcastle were offering him a starting spot for money we’d accept in the summer. Last time Laporte got dropped he went to the Spanish press 6 weeks later on international break suggesting he’d move if it carried on.

I think one of those two will leave and Akanji is the early replacement.

We’re definitely not keeping 5 starting quality centrebacks long term.

So the narrative now is that Erling's goal against Dortmund when he was about seven feet off the ground, was no different to Collins's challenge on Grealish.
For starters there was nobody near Haaland's foot on Wednesday but today Collins smashed Grealish badly, absolutely no comparison. So Talksport just fhck off and grow up
The one I saw was that it was like Mane on Ederson.
Daft twats seem to have forgotten that Mane nearly took Ederson’s eye out whilst the only thing in the vicinity of Erling’s boot was the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.