Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Mancini - ohhh said:
Andouble said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
You are kidding, right?

assume it was said because his pass through the middle to Nasri was sublime. All of his best strikes and moves are down the middle as well. His stepovers have lost effectiveness over the years.

Still a good player that would start on just about every other team in the country.

I understand where you are coming from but to say AJ is a great AM is an insult to the likes of Zidane, Silva, Iniesta, Kaka, Pastore, Riquelme, Thomas Haessler, Glen Hoddle, Nedved, Rui Costa, Gheorghe Hagi, Enzo Francescoli, Socrates, Michael Laudrup, Ruud Gullit, Wesley Sneijder, Bobby Charlton, Zico, Platini, Dennis Bergkamp, Nasri, Ronaldinho, heck even Messi!! Do I need to go on??

Cuz I can...

What a ridiculous post. You've included Nasri yet even he is out of his depth amongst that lot.

Mancini - ohhh said:
Andouble said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
You are kidding, right?

assume it was said because his pass through the middle to Nasri was sublime. All of his best strikes and moves are down the middle as well. His stepovers have lost effectiveness over the years.

Still a good player that would start on just about every other team in the country.

I understand where you are coming from but to say AJ is a great AM is an insult to the likes of Zidane, Silva, Iniesta, Kaka, Pastore, Riquelme, Thomas Haessler, Glen Hoddle, Nedved, Rui Costa, Gheorghe Hagi, Enzo Francescoli, Socrates, Michael Laudrup, Ruud Gullit, Wesley Sneijder, Bobby Charlton, Zico, Platini, Dennis Bergkamp, Nasri, Ronaldinho, heck even Messi!! Do I need to go on??

Cuz I can...

You missed Fitzroy Simpson and Alfons Groenendijk off that list...

Lucky Toma said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
Andouble said:

Cuz I can...

What a ridiculous post. You've included Nasri yet even he is out of his depth amongst that lot.

Can we agree that Nasri is closer to that lot than AJ??

dctid said:
waspish said:
Got a feeling AJ will put in a transfer request if not January then in the summer he always looks unhappy and had that look of a chip on his shoulder

i dont think that will happen its more likely City will sell him and bring in a replacement - sad though if it happens as he is a top top player but just something missing - i do think Mancini should have been more positive tonight about him though and said what he said privately

I think he's right what he said about his defensive duties, plus once you think you have it all as a player you go down hill you should always want to improve

How did Savic go? I think the lad is quality and exactly what is needed long term, a CD who can step up and move the ball through midfield, a bit like Vinnie.

Bazzmand Show said:
How did Savic go? I think the lad is quality and exactly what is needed long term, a CD who can step up and move the ball through midfield, a bit like Vinnie.

a few rash challenges to begin with but settled and played alright i'd say. a good note would be he got an early yellow and managed to stay on and keep his cool.

ban-mcfc said:
Bazzmand Show said:

a few rash challenges to begin with but settled and played alright i'd say. a good note would be he got an early yellow and managed to stay on and keep his cool.

Good to hear, his defending is always going to be suspect on his first year. Is he a bit like David Luiz in that way, brilliant on the ball, but a bit shakey defensively?

Bazzmand Show said:

Lost his head for the first 15 minutes, nearly sent off. Also saw him blatantly shirt tugging in the box.

All the chances for Wolves came from Kolo's side so it was hard to judge. He's quality going forward.

Overall a 6/10 performance. Wouldn't mind seeing him bulk up a bit, he's not physically imposing at all. Could be a beast if he puts on 10 pounds of muscle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.