Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even by City standards that was one shit pen!
I'm claiming that assist! Mrs Ewing will confirm I told the lass to miss it a second or two before the ref blew!

And the ref, think we might have had her before, or I'd seen her in the Olympics, has followed in a long line of shite whistlers.

And here I was, contemplating all the strengthening that we've made would result in a more dynamic and pacy approach to the game and just taking a few seconds to get the ball into the Real area. We are carrying on where we left off last season. I couldn't believe that we had a corner and three passes later Real have a corner. It's slow, it might be patient, it might be possession-based, but it's fuckin' slow! The young Jamaican scoring machine has not been provided with much more than a sniff! We are playing as though a 0-0 would see us through!

I'm claiming that assist! Mrs Ewing will confirm I told the lass to miss it a second or two before the ref blew!

And the ref, think we might have had her before, or I'd seen her in the Olympics, has followed in a long line of shite whistlers.

And here I was, contemplating all the strengthening that we've made would result in a more dynamic and pacy approach to the game and just taking a few seconds to get the ball into the Real area. We are carrying on where we left off last season. I couldn't believe that we had a corner and three passes later Real have a corner. It's slow, it might be patient, it might be possession-based, but it's fuckin' slow! The young Jamaican scoring machine has not been provided with much more than a sniff! We are playing as though a 0-0 would see us through!
We've only been back in training with the squad for about a week. Give it a chance.

We've only been back in training with the squad for about a week. Give it a chance.
I suspect the same applies to Madrid so we are on a level playing field in that respect, but having watched the Women for a while we are playing tonight the way we finished last season! Slow and ponderous, poor touch - Madrid seem to have better first touch than we do, and seem to find their players a lot more easily than we do. We are fortunate that their finishing is pretty grim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.