Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero excuses this season. We go into this season with far less disruption as compared to the last two years and with people like Hasegawa already settled. United have lost two (possibly three if Earps goes) and it'll take some time to integrate their replacements so we have to finish above them. Really excited to see Roord playing for us and it'll be good to see how Park progresses after a strong season at Everton.
It'll be interesting to see how much time Jess gets. Taylor has already been positive about her coming back, but he was very positive about what Hayley Raso could in the minimal number of minutes she got off him, and then off to Real. I can't see Jess dislodging Lauren or Chloe in the Taylor pecking order.

Any news on potential incomings today ?

The transfer window for women seems to be very quiet on potential signings .

This might be a controversial opinion, so I’ll adorn my hard hat now, but I don’t think we get the best out of Kelly and Hemp, or they aren’t good enough for the very top tier.

Their goal stats need to be much higher.

Think we need to incorporate Fowler more, in the Alvarez position and buzz around.

This might be a controversial opinion, so I’ll adorn my hard hat now, but I don’t think we get the best out of Kelly and Hemp, or they aren’t good enough for the very top tier.

Their goal stats need to be much higher.

Think we need to incorporate Fowler more, in the Alvarez position and buzz around.

I think Hemp showed during the WC that she's a top tier player and it's down to us to get the best out of her. Kelly might not be in the top tier category but she's a hard worker with a great attitude and I don't think she'd hold a good side back. Fowler definitely should be paying every week and if City aren't able to make it work then she'll surely be off at the end of the season.

Wonder if we'll create space for another wide player by moving Hemp into a front 2 alongside Bunny. She was great part wrong Russo in the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.