Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte O'Neill (the Women's managing director) has said on the City podcast that there are more signings due soon. We definitely need a few and her words are quite encouraging. You can read them here:

O'Neill hints at further signings
Great interview with her on City plus if you have it. She has had a varied career prior to joining the boy's academy. I hadn't realized how long she has been at City.
She does appear to like Taylor though, granted she wouldn't say he's tactically inept on a podcast.
Anyway she seems to have high expectations of where she wants to take the women's team and girls academy.

Fixtures just released. Away at Emirates on opening weekend!

Tricky start but I think a big showpiece fixture was always going to be a scheduled as the seasons curtain raiser and I'm taking it as a compliment that it's us. NewCo were always going to want a big sellout crowd in the first televised game of the season to kick off this new era of WSL.

Fixtures just released. Away at Emirates on opening weekend!

Tricky start but I think a big showpiece fixture was always going to be a scheduled as the seasons curtain raiser and I'm taking it as a compliment that it's us. NewCo were always going to want a big sellout crowd in the first televised game of the season to kick off this new era of WSL.
Perfect. Miedema can score three and stick two fingers up to Jonas Eidevall on her debut!

I don't think it's great but i don't think it's that serious either. The maddest thing about it for me is that she appears to have had it in her locker at work! EDIT - actually just says that they searched her locker and not that she had it there

I'm surprised that police were willing, and allowed in, to search her locker for something that is 'only' a class C drug.

I'm surprised that police were willing, and allowed in, to search her locker for something that is 'only' a class C drug.

Yeah, unless there's an angle to it we don't know about e.g. they had info that made them believe she was involved in the mass distribution of it, then it sounds kind of excessive to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.