World Cup 2018 | 3rd July | R16: Colombia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Sorry to hear you hate us, but let’s nit dwell on something not one fuck will be wasted on.

I think your GG never won anything for the simple reason they weren’t Fucking good enough, their hype was world class, few of the players actually were. World Class cannot be a level lowered because they play for you.

1990 was your best team and not filled with Nancy pretty boys to come later who endlessly were found out when it same to the crunch.

Someone said in another post that all the other teams are beatable. Yes on form shown so far. However if France, Brazil in particular and Belgium step up to their best they will piss all over England.

For me you don’t have one genuinely World Class player. Not one. In the end it’s these types that tip the balance. Not having any will be your undoing if the other teams really turn up.

I could be wrong, but, that seldom happens.

Colombia to send you home for me.
You seem to be replying to a post I didn’t write. Didn’t mention the words world class once.
Also, I don’t hate anyone, never have and don’t think I ever will.
As for Belgium and Brazil, there is no chance of both them appearing in the semi-finals, let alone the final, which is the only place we can meet them.
Whilst I don’t think England will win, as it’s a cup competition, they’ve got a chance. Wigan won the cup not that long ago and, much more recently than that, St Johnstone, Inverness and Hibs won the Scottish Cup.

Just listened to 5 Live phone in with Savage. Southern Rag comes stating that both Rashford and Lingard should start and going on about how poor Sterling has been. Where do they get these utter clowns from. Rashford was shite on Thursday and will be back on the bench on Tuesday without a doubt. This is why I can't bear to watch England games in the pub as this is good example of the type of fan following England

I know. If one of us went on a Jock forum during a World Cup that they were playing on (I know this is getting far fetched) and ranted on like this fucker, we’d be banned before we pressed the post reply button.

We have a sense of humour. I’m just giving an opinion. It could be well off the mark. We shall see.

Sorry to hear you hate us, but let’s nit dwell on something not one fuck will be wasted on.

I think your GG never won anything for the simple reason they weren’t Fucking good enough, their hype was world class, few of the players actually were. World Class cannot be a level lowered because they play for you.

1990 was your best team and not filled with Nancy pretty boys to come later who endlessly were found out when it same to the crunch.

Someone said in another post that all the other teams are beatable. Yes on form shown so far. However if France, Brazil in particular and Belgium step up to their best they will piss all over England.

For me you don’t have one genuinely World Class player. Not one. In the end it’s these types that tip the balance. Not having any will be your undoing if the other teams really turn up.

I could be wrong, but, that seldom happens.

Colombia to send you home for me.
Can’t dissagree with that assessment, Columbia is 50/50 for me

You seem to be replying to a post I didn’t write. Didn’t mention the words world class once.
Also, I don’t hate anyone, never have and don’t think I ever will.
As for Belgium and Brazil, there is no chance of both them appearing in the semi-finals, let alone the final, which is the only place we can meet them.
Whilst I don’t think England will win, as it’s a cup competition, they’ve got a chance. Wigan won the cup not that long ago and, much more recently than that, St Johnstone, Inverness and Hibs won the Scottish Cup.
Even the rags are capable of the occasional cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.