Worse return journey home from away game after watching City

it was def 4-1 I remember it well !!!

lincolnblue. said:
sput the wonder pig said:
it was 2-1 mate, if im think of the midweek match in DIV 2.....

however mine was probably..... losing to palace in the league cup QF

plain rubbish......

or when we lost to Blackburn 4-0 and having to listen to Hillsborough unfold in the car home... TRAGIC !!!!

it was 4-1, uwe scored in the first few minutes then we collapsed, that wasnt such a bad trip back as it was a 20 minute bus home.

worst for me was probably something like chesterfield in the cup

chelsea full members cup in 1986 at wembley........ only a whipper snapper and was on a mini bus with sweaty old cnuts...... we left early, thus missed the goals..... and me pa was half cut driving the minibus home...... legend.

Last season missing the last direct train back from sunderland, had to go via newcastle, york, hull and leeds. Took ages

its got to be ipswich away in the late 90's,driving back kept on going through a village called olney nr ipswich,we drove through the village,and must have done a full circle,only to see the olney village signs again,felt like salems lot!!!!!!!!!

Mini bus back from Wembley after the 1981 cup final (Replay). I sobbed like a baby :-(

My worst was Swansea in 1983. Got stuffed 4-1, tried to get out after an hour as i was working in Port Talbot nearby but the old bill said you've got to stay until 10 minutes after the whistle goes.
Ran out of f*ckin petrol on the way home too.
Happy days - i don't think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.