Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

Berlin was my fav city in all the world when The Wall was still up, lost count of the number of times i went in the 70s and 80s, that crossing of the wall at Checkpoint Charlie was thrilling, guns pointed at you and all that, then being spied on most of the 12hrs you was allowed into East Berlin
As soon as the wall came down it lost that touch of menace and intrigue it was never the same, been back 3 times since, found it to be ok but a bit of a graffiti covered seedy place, Mrs Undies hated it
It must have been thrilling to go into the east when the wall was still up.
I first went in 1990 and you could still differentiate between east and west. Although the east is a bit shabby that is my favourite part.

Has anyone been to Japan? im planing on doing a Far east asia tour next year. i was thinking Tokyo, Hong kong, Singapore, Thailand. am i missing a must go place please tell me.
Shanghai. Plenty to do. The Bund is a great place for a stroll, many colonial style buildings.
If you like a beer it's expensive in that area, but go a few blocks inland and it's cheap enough.

Best
Krakow, Savannah, Madrid Philadelphia Miami
Worst
Brussels Jacksonville Pittsburgh Hull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.