Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

I’m grateful for the work opportunities London gave to me but am so glad to be out. The people can get to fuck.

Just a wow place to visit. Wouldn't want to live there. Familiarity can lessen its affect for some.

Cant think of any City that has more to see.
I used to have to go twice a week with work so it's probably squiffed my perception of it. Just never found it the slightest bit friendly. It's definitely a great place to visit if you've got coin that's for sure. I'm taking my daughter to the Blur concert at Wembley in July and we're making a weekend of it, but I'd sooner be somewhere else.

I’m assured by Cockneys of a certain generation that London used to be full of characters but mass migration and gentrification has cleared them out.

I used to have to go twice a week with work so it's probably squiffed my perception of it. Just never found it the slightest bit friendly. It's definitely a great place to visit if you've got coin that's for sure. I'm taking my daughter to the Blur concert at Wembley in July and we're making a weekend of it, but I'd sooner be somewhere else.
Its a miserable place to work in and do the daily commute there. I did a few years working away there and it was by far the worst place i've ever worked when i've travelled.

As a tourist i think its a fantastic place. Took the kids for the weekend in Feb and it was brilliant. So much to do, so many iconic places to see and we had a great time. Also so many parks and green spaces there which i always think Manchester city centre always lacks.

Best: Lisbon, Barcelona, Marrakech
Enjoyed : Zagreb, Kharkiv
Underrated: Liverpool
Hated: Milan
Most fit women : Helsinki
Worst: Leeds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.