Worst Goalkeeper

I know he’s not City but the words, Worst Goalkeeper cannot be uttered without being accompanied by the words, Jordan Pickford..
City wise it’s Immel by a mile...!
Pickford is shite, but he also makes world class saves. The same couldn't be said for Bravo, who had that run of games where he let in every shot on goal. He seemed to be able to dive in place, leaving about two yards of goal open either side.

Great at penalty shoot outs though.

Keith McCrae was up there with the best of them (or worst of them)

Also Dibble getting loads of abuse from the City fans behind the goal when we were 2 down v Walsall away. He gave it back to us then got injured when taking a goal kick and got taken off. Nigel Gleghorn went in goal and did better in 70 minutes than Dibble did in his City career. Match ended 3-3 from memory

Keith McCrae was up there with the best of them (or worst of them)

Also Dibble getting loads of abuse from the City fans behind the goal when we were 2 down v Walsall away. He gave it back to us then got injured when taking a goal kick and got taken off. Nigel Gleghorn went in goal and did better in 70 minutes than Dibble did in his City career. Match ended 3-3 from memory

Cooper was good! The promotion push and the 5-1!
He swung me that season.

I hated the **** when he played in goal for Ipswich in a full members cup game. I remember him taking the ball behind the goal line and walking up and down the touchline goading Oldfield I think? And the ref still gave a Goal kick.

What about the next big thing keeper in Kevin Stuhr Ellegard? No confidence and looked scared to death whenever he played
He was like a dear in the headlights for that Leicester game with Dickov taking the piss out of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.