Would anyone be willing to boycott a game?

Nope, as unhappy as I am I wouldn't boycott my own club on an important game.
It isn't 'your' club... Unless? Lol...

Get my point though, we don't own shit and thus get treated like something they can easily replace/dispose of.

Fuck me, some low income Manc bastard.... When there's 250m yanks all watching the matches on the TV.

Guaranteed that stadium will hardly have many historically local people in it in years to come.
Reminds me of Alton Towers.
Full of tourists, yet nobody who lives in Stoke goes to it (except to work there)

Season ticket prices don't seem too bad to me. It is the match day tickets where I think the biggest problem is, as it stops blues that can't afford a season ticket from being able to attend a few games a season. Is there any news on what these will be for next season?

Stupid thread.

Nothing like biting the hand................

We are in the most successful time in our history, biggest crowds, wonderful players and fantastic facilities.

Ungrateful pricks.

Fair enough mate! I just think it's a shambles that the club have upped prices after it came out Pep wasn't happy with the atmosphere.
You seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that "the club" and Pep are somehow on the same side.
Pep wants the choreographed lunacy "atmosphere" we see in Europe and the banging drum shite we endured on Sunday. The club just wants more money, cash, filthy lucre, call it what you want. The club was told they'd worsen the atmosphere by putting two silent, corporate areas at the south ends of EL2 and CB2, they were told it would prevent any connection between the first and third tiers, but they went ahead anyway and also shoved another corporate bit in the middle of the south stand second tier.
Sit anywhere else and you risk upsetting a steward if you accidentally fire off a broadside of foul and abusive at the referee or opposition.
I've seen every away league game this season and felt happier among 3,000 Blues in a poxy corner of an away ground than I have at The Etihad.
Think I'll move seat over the summer. It's either that or being a bit more tolerant.

Season ticket prices don't seem too bad to me. It is the match day tickets where I think the biggest problem is, as it stops blues that can't afford a season ticket from being able to attend a few games a season. Is there any news on what these will be for next season?
Don't think we will find out until they go on sale at the start of the season. This season they have ranged from £30 - £ 53, for Cityzens. My son and me went to Swansea for £46 in total, there does seem to have been more games in the cheaper range this season than last season, and the top price hasn't gone up for a few years now .
We may see the 2% rise who knows, TBH a few pounds on or off tickets doesn't really make any difference to the number of games we attend by the time I take into account travel hotel etc but that's just my circumstances, that said if I lived nearer and could make more games it would be cheaper to get one of the cheaper S/C.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.