Would you go Red?

Interesting points ,but other fans such as Leeds blue to white crystal palace white,maroon blue,red and Cardiff blue,red and probably many more have changed colour and fans have carried on going,probably we would all go if push came to shove.
We have done exactly the same with Melbourne city changed them from red to white to sky blue next season

i feel there is a difference though mate, we would be adopting the colours of our bitterest and hated rivals, and i would also go out of buisness and start again on a park pitch as long as we kept our identity, its non-negotiable for me

That's what I thought, they've always been white, blue and yellow in some order.

Juve changed from pink to their current colours in the 1890s after playing Notts County in a friendly.

City started out wearing black tops and white shorts.
Roughly 41 years before they went all white in 1961 .from memory didn't they go all white as a tribute to real Madrid ?
Like we had red and black stripes in tribute to ac Milan because of Malcolm ?
Or have I dreamt that ?

Roughly 41 years before they went all white in 1961 .from memory didn't they go all white as a tribute to real Madrid ?
Like we had red and black stripes in tribute to ac Milan because of Malcolm ?
Or have I dreamt that ?
They've had their current colours, white, blue and yellow, as far back as I can remember, if they had an all white kit it wasn't for very long.

Yeah they have had those colours but only started playing in white in 1961. Don revie changed it ,wonder if pep wanted us to play in barca colours how that would go down in this day and age ?

https://en.over-blog.com/Why_are_Leeds_United_football_shirts_white-1228321798-art184299.html

Tbf I think club colours are a far bigger issue in today's game and have been since the advent of televised football so it wouldn't go down very well. Then again there's a big difference between changing to completely different colours and changing the proportions and order of the blue, white and maroon around. Although I wouldn't be happy with either scenario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.