Would you go Red?

Blue and white go together we will carry on forever more, even if we're playing down at Maine road.

I'd also suggest that red in western culture is seen as a pushy, aggressive colour. After all, we have the expression "It made me see red". Someone in a red Ferrari is someone who's going to carve you up on the road.

I have a problem with this seasons kit not being a proper City kit... so you can imagine my thoughts on a change!
Sky blue and white kit is part of the Club - club colours are extremely important... red is especially abhorrent to us blues for obvious reasons, but I wouldn't accept ANY colour change.

I have a problem with this seasons kit not being a proper City kit... so you can imagine my thoughts on a change!
Sky blue and white kit is part of the Club - club colours are extremely important... red is especially abhorrent to us blues for obvious reasons, but I wouldn't accept ANY colour change.
Here here well spoken young man

on an interesting note , do all city fans hate red coz it belongs to united ? In my religion , red is a very pure colour . We asians consider red as pure and many holy rituals are corried out in red ..so honestly i dont hate red ..but ya city for me means blue ..and that will never change .. just out of curiosity , do al lcity fn hate red just bcoz united are red ? dont u have an affinity for red due to some other aspect of your life . same for united fans ..i wonder do they all hate blue coz of city..blue is worlds fav colour after all ..and sky blue depicts purity ..colour psycology n all . so would all united , pool fans hate sky blue coz it is city's shirt colour ! i am not sure .

My girlfriend practices traditional Chinese acupuncture at the core of which is the belief that people are aligned with certain colours (and elements). I share that belief. I think that some people are simply blue by nature. I think that if you studied the characteristics of "blue" people you would identify common traits. Off the top of my head, I would list non-conformity, individualism and unquenchable optimism.

The last of those would seem improbable given the "pessimistic" and depressive nature of so many of our fans and reflected on here. I'd argue that it takes an unflinching optimism to support your team when you know, as an absolute certainty, that things are going to go tits up and probably very soon.

on an interesting note , do all city fans hate red coz it belongs to united ? In my religion , red is a very pure colour . We asians consider red as pure and many holy rituals are corried out in red ..so honestly i dont hate red ..but ya city for me means blue ..and that will never change .. just out of curiosity , do al lcity fn hate red just bcoz united are red ? dont u have an affinity for red due to some other aspect of your life . same for united fans ..i wonder do they all hate blue coz of city..blue is worlds fav colour after all ..and sky blue depicts purity ..colour psycology n all . so would all united , pool fans hate sky blue coz it is city's shirt colour ! i am not sure .

So, red depicts purity....and blue depicts...erm..purity?

Colours have different 'supposed' properties for different religions – a lot of Asian cultures tend to believe red is a lucky colour - yet it didn't work too well for Cardiff did it!
Blue in ancient Egypt and other cultures, was considered the most desired of colours, simply because it was (at the time) the hardest colour to make - it was therefore the colour reserved for the Pharaohs and royalty.
Personally I think it's all bollocks! I want sky blue kits because that is colour of the team I support!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.