Would you go Red?

I dont own anything red and never will i dont even look at red clothing on a rack i move past it if i go in a shop for cigs and need a lighter i ask for any colour but red i hate it !!! i would stop supporting city if they turned red !!

Yet I pull on a red Wales top without thinking about it. We have a red rose on our crest and historically wore red and black stripes in our change strips.

Do you resent having red blood?

I dont own anything red and never will i dont even look at red clothing on a rack i move past it if i go in a shop for cigs and need a lighter i ask for any colour but red i hate it !!! i would stop supporting city if they turned red !!
Lol i say the same. Also pack of 3 tooth brushes the other day, it was reduced to a pack 2 as i binned the red one

Slightly off topic, but we were in IKEA Ashton earlier and I overheard a lad behind us saying, "They haven't got it in City blue".

I turned around and said, "Disgraceful, isn't it?"

Manchester City should play in sky blue shirts with white shorts.
The "away" kit can be some kind of maroon as in 1956 Cup Final or the red & black stripes that Malcolm Allison introduced.
Nowt else.

Lol i say the same. Also pack of 3 tooth brushes the other day, it was reduced to a pack 2 as i binned the red one

I tend to choose a blue toothbrush too. It is my favourite colour regardless of City. It was before I became an active fan in my late teens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.