would you sack the medical staff now ?

Baffling with the management structure we have
Really? When we once had Kun Tevez Džeko and Balotelli, and now have a seemingly very injury prone Kun plus Bony and Iheanacho...When we once had a midfield of a fully prime world class Yaya plus Barry and de Jong to a succession of replacements for the latter two including García Rodwell Fernando and Delph and still having an ageing, far less effective, arguably spent (other than his still excellent passing ability) Yaya [Fernandinho excused from any ridicule and has been an excellent signing]...To having a shambles of a season last season that saw a run of games from 28th December to 12th April (the prime of the season for all four competitions, where it is really won or lost) that saw a record in all competitions of P18 W6 D4 L8 F28 A24 yet we still kept the manager in charge when Klopp was available...

Nothing surprises me when it comes to City making bad choices.

We make many many excellent choices but we get a lot wrong as well.

Sack fucking crazy some have gone on here lol.

Sir Alan Sugar wannabe's!

SNN0215AS---620_1630544a.jpg

Injuries are part of the game. However, is it a coincidence that we have the worst injury record in the Prem and also one of the oldest squads? Was partially addressed last summer (Sterling, KDB and Delph) but needs to be looked at again.

We have two sets of fullbacks all over 30, our two best cm's over 30, and two of our best players in Kompany and Silva both 30 (or 29 can't remember)

Injuries are part of the game. However, is it a coincidence that we have the worst injury record in the Prem and also one of the oldest squads? Was partially addressed last summer (Sterling, KDB and Delph) but needs to be looked at again.

We have two sets of fullbacks all over 30, our two best cm's over 30, and two of our best players in Kompany and Silva both 30 (or 29 can't remember)

Are you over 30?
Is that why you can't remember?
I'm over 30 and I need a nap now

It's a tough one but aguero is so delicate I just assume he won't play these days. Then when he does its a bonus. Saves me the disappointment. He's be world class otherwise and I think he knows it. Would he still be here if he was fit constantly like Suarez?

I though the role of the medical team was to treat injuries once they happened? There are definitely questions to be asked over our injury record but surely they should be directed at the sport science/conditioning team ect

Agree, more sports scientists are definitely needed if players are to perform at their peak and remain fit, I remember reading somewhere that Pellegrini is old and antiquated with his coaching technics which defeats the object of having state of he art facilities.

Agree, more sports scientists are definitely needed if players are to perform at their peak and remain fit, I remember reading somewhere that Pellegrini is old and antiquated with his coaching technics which defeats the object of having state of he art facilities.

And where did you read that

I mean they come here from the moon, take our jobs, pretend to save the odd penalty from a child or two, it's a joke, I mean how did they become city fans in the first place? Did they watch us from the moon? It's all a bit war of the worlds, when you think about it, I think they are plotting something, especially that moonbeam she's well shifty
That made me laugh! Much needed after yesterday!

I mean they come here from the moon, take our jobs, pretend to save the odd penalty from a child or two, it's a joke, I mean how did they become city fans in the first place? Did they watch us from the moon? It's all a bit war of the worlds, when you think about it, I think they are plotting something, especially that moonbeam she's well shifty
That made me laugh! Much needed after yesterday!

And where did you read that

On here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.