Written off by Hansen and Sunday Supplement

Re: 'On the verge of capitulation'-Hansen

danburge82 said:
I'm glad he said it. There have been snippets here and there that show that could actually happen! Also it could act as a motivator; if I was Mancini I'd have that on during the next team meeting.

-- Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 am --

Fanny Fart said:
Why do people get all precious over what the likes of Hansen say and think?

Someone's had a dig at us, so fucking what? If you can't deal with the sniping now, you're fucked, as it's only going to get worse.

No doubt there will be a Sunday Supplement thread in a couple of hours with people moaning about what they've said about us.
It's called being insecure!

is it fuck. it's called sticking up for your Club.

Danielmanc said:
moomba said:
This "worst rags side for years" is currently on track for their best points total since the premier league began.

Time for a bit of realism about their quality and ability to win.

We will get many, many more chances to win the title and we still have a very good chance to win this one.

Time to stop the amateur dramatics, we lost a game and we should be big enough as supporters to be able to cope with that.
moomba said:
This is dead right. The 'United are shit' myth is just that - a myth.

If we come second then we'll have come second to a good team - we will still have improved massively on last season and we'll be back to fight again next season.
They were certainly shit in Europe and had they not played the other top 6 sides when they did would have half a dozen points less. Not to mention the mullerings they escaped with v Norwich 1 and Swansea and the good fortune at both dippers. Not shit in the PL but frankly what I´ve seen this season (a fair bit) not that good either

Watched the Rags roll over the Wolves today. The sad fact is, that the Midland team made Salford look quite good when in fact Yernited were shit but Wolves were abysmal, total dog shit sandwich! All we can do now is win every game, doesn't matter what they do or what fuckwits like Hansen says, it's media rhetoric, they love to bait us and we rise to it! Fuck em all.

United have shown in Europe that they are not a good vintage. We have proven that we are worse. If City had the bottle to compete they would have done what was necessary to win at Swansea and would have comfortably beaten Sporting. They didn't do either so we're not good enough.

Not enough bottle, not enough winners in the team. The season is as good as over I'm afraid to say. I'd love the players to prove me wrong but they've lost it. They don't have to put up with rags gloating at work or in the pub so it's no skin off their nose as they are comfy millionaires in there mansions.

Our away form since late November shows we will drop another 6 to 9 points against Stoke, Arsenal, Norwich and Newcastle. I'd love the players to prove me wrong and show they have the guts - but they won't - coz they haven't.

BlueAnorak said:
United have shown in Europe that they are not a good vintage. We have proven that we are worse. If City had the bottle to compete they would have done what was necessary to win at Swansea and would have comfortably beaten Sporting. They didn't do either so we're not good enough.

Not enough bottle, not enough winners in the team. The season is as good as over I'm afraid to say. I'd love the players to prove me wrong but they've lost it. They don't have to put up with rags gloating at work or in the pub so it's no skin off their nose as they are comfy millionaires in there mansions.
For some reason after reading that post, I've become thirsty all of a sudden.

BlueAnorak said:

Our away form since late November shows we will drop another 6 to 9 points against Stoke, Arsenal, Norwich and Newcastle. I'd love the players to prove me wrong and show they have the guts - but they won't - coz they haven't.

You're either a 16 yr old rag or the type of city fan (and there's more than a few on here) that I fucking hate.

Either way just fuck off.

MOTD 2 tonight,lets compare Swanseas squad against Man Citys moneywise. And the point is?
Dion Dublin then creams himself over Valencia and tells us he always provides an end product................the highlight they show is of him controlling the ball trying to cross it and the ball hits a Wolves player and it goes out for a throw.

mike channon´s windmill said:
They were certainly shit in Europe and had they not played the other top 6 sides when they did would have half a dozen points less. Not to mention the mullerings they escaped with v Norwich 1 and Swansea and the good fortune at both dippers. Not shit in the PL but frankly what I´ve seen this season (a fair bit) not that good either

Even with half a dozen points less they would be on track for a very good season by their standards.

As it is in 109 league seasons, they are on track for their best points tally ever. Another 22 points from 9 matches (many on here expect that they won't drop any points outside of the derby so there's 24 for a start) and they will have matched their top points tally of 92, which was in a 42 game season.

Being outplayed (but still winning) every now and then does not make a team a bad one, either does getting knocked out of a cup competition. Make no mistake, if we are to win this league we will have beaten a very good side to do it.

And if we don't win it, it won't be because we've bottled it, we have also had one of the best seasons ever, but come up against a team that was too good over the course of the year.

BlueAnorak said:

You sound like you've lost your bottle to be honest.

Wetting your pants because we've lost a match, and writing off the season when we could well be a point behind the leaders after Wednesday night.

Man up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.