Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

oakiecokie said:
It really is about time some of you woke up to the realisation,that we will not allow one player to rock the City boat,nor will we be held to ransom and therefore we will NOT offer any more cash incentives to any money grabbing bar-stewards,who think they have become bigger than MCFC.
Wake up !! It will not happen.Toure and Co have made their fucking beds and accepted a lucrative deal only 12 months ago and I cannot understand some of the shit on here suggesting that we should look at trying to keep him at the Club,for the sake of additional monies.
Fuck off and understand this has far more reaching implications if HH and Khaldoon were to do such a thing.
IMO it will not happen.Now,either accept it,Toure camp, or get your fooking head down for the final three years on your "massive,massive" contract you pair of money grabbing gits !!
Very much this

sam-caddick said:
Tell The King said:
Would happily sell him and look at buying Barkley from Everton if he'd be interested in a move.

Unfortunately because of our record with English players, whether we know the truth or not, from the outside looking in it is looked upon as a graveyard for English talent.

I personally don't think he is ready to step up yet, it's OK putting one top performance in a month but we need that every week so give him a few years at Everton in my opinion.

I have to agree with this mate. I can't believe people are suggesting replacing Toure with ross barkley. Pogba for me.

Champions2012! said:
Tell The King said:
Would happily sell him and look at buying Barkley from Everton if he'd be interested in a move.
Vidal, Pogba, Barkley, Fabregas.
I'd take any of those to replace Yaya. It's obvious he doesn't respect the club at all (anymore).

I don't know anything about Vidal or Pogba, but Barkley and Fabregas aint fit to tie Yayas laces , as much as I want Yaya gone.

simon31goat said:
I think he,l stay on improved terms which will be more wonga.just my opinion.the Rooney situation has opened a can of worms IMO the way he took the piss out of utd and got rewarded just sums up the modern game,IMO I yaya is trying a similar stunt
I'll say it again, we're not united, yaya got his improved contract last year, he won't be getting another when we are looking at reducing the wage bill, its quite simple what we're doing if you bother to listen to the chairman.

mancity5 said:
Champions2012! said:
Tell The King said:
Vidal, Pogba, Barkley, Fabregas.
I'd take any of those to replace Yaya. It's obvious he doesn't respect the club at all (anymore).

I don't know anything about Vidal or Pogba, but Barkley and Fabregas aint fit to tie Yayas laces , as much as I want Yaya gone.

Obviously I would prefer Yaya to stay but the way things are going it's a fat chance.
He would have to apologize for everything and I don't see that happening.

One of the adjustments we need to make now we are a top club is that we are mainly going to attract mercenaries. Toure is the epitome of a mercenary, doesn't give a FF about the fans or the club. All he is concerned about is his own greed and ego. He won't give Manchester City a second thought when he goes. The club was just a vehicle to advance his own career, hence all the petulant comments about him not getting player of the year because he is African. IMO he was far more interested in winning Player of the Year for himself (to get a bigger pay day) than he was about City winning the PL.

Recent history has taught me to focus my support on the club, I just see the players as the people who bring us success. They use us we use them. Most of the badge-kissing stuff is for the TV. There is still the odd exception but anyone who believes any of them really give a shit about the club are destined to be disappointed. That is the modern game I'm afraid.

Even though it was just against Norway, we need to somehow get Pogba off Juve and sell Yaya if he doesn't want to be here to the highest bidder.

Amazing how someone can go from hero to zero so quickly.

I know the papers do exaggerate shit, but if all what he's saying his true he can do one, couldn't care less.

Spoilt brat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.