Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

TCIB said:
BillyShears said:
karen7 said:
moving like a slow arthritc guy as in slow and painful looking.chelsea was a good example of when he played like he did last year but i dont recall him moving like that in any other game.today he was fast and fluid,when apart from chelses has he done that recently?
by the way i am a big fan and dont want him to leave but he hasnt played well for a while

FFS. Really does my head in this does. You realise we're champions right? Toure scored the winning goal in the FA Cup. Scored the crucial goal at Newcastle last season. It's pisstake how the future of one of our best players is being questioned halfway through the season. Absolute pisstake. United signed fucking Shinji Kagawa last summer. And you expect all our players to just deal with this and come out and play like champions again this season. Really am disgusted at the lack of respect and lack of support shown to someone who was INSTRUMENTAL in winning the league for us last season. Just disgusting. WE SHOULD REALLY JUST LEAVE THESE DISCUSSIONS UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM. FFS.

You may wan't to apply that to all Man City staff then Billy.

Mancini was the manager who won it for us, does he not deserve the same courtesy your affording Yaya regarding speculative talk being held of to the end of the season. ?

You can't say that and have half your posts speculating about Mancini, cake and eating it etc etc.

very well said TCIB. bang on the button.

so has he said hes will quit city in the summer

dennishasdoneit said:
TCIB said:
BillyShears said:
FFS. Really does my head in this does. You realise we're champions right? Toure scored the winning goal in the FA Cup. Scored the crucial goal at Newcastle last season. It's pisstake how the future of one of our best players is being questioned halfway through the season. Absolute pisstake. United signed fucking Shinji Kagawa last summer. And you expect all our players to just deal with this and come out and play like champions again this season. Really am disgusted at the lack of respect and lack of support shown to someone who was INSTRUMENTAL in winning the league for us last season. Just disgusting. WE SHOULD REALLY JUST LEAVE THESE DISCUSSIONS UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM. FFS.

You may wan't to apply that to all Man City staff then Billy.

Mancini was the manager who won it for us, does he not deserve the same courtesy your affording Yaya regarding speculative talk being held of to the end of the season. ?

You can't say that and have half your posts speculating about Mancini, cake and eating it etc etc.

very well said TCIB. bang on the button.

you been done as well :)

So lets just get down to what matters here...

Is he leaving in the summer or is he staying?

Churchill123 said:
So lets just get down to what matters here...

Is he leaving in the summer or is he staying?

He will stay I hope I just think he agent was trying to get the deal done. He went about it the wrong way but I can’t see the club letting Yaya leave

Yaya is quoted as having spoken to "Sport-Ivoire" where he said (roughly):

"I'm not thinking of PSG. During this period of the season it's normal that there are rumours about players leaving. I'm a professional and have made no agreements with other clubs. I'm only thinking about finishing the season well with Manchester City. The future? At a club there are players and administrators, we are the soldiers and they tell us what to do. For me the important thing is to continue to have fun and entertain the fans."

No mention of his agent then and not exactly the "I want to stay at City forever and ever amen" stuff we heard not so long ago, but at least he hasn't confirmed our fears.

LoveCity said:

"I'm not thinking of PSG. During this period of the season it's normal that there are rumours about players leaving. I'm a professional and have made no agreements with other clubs. I'm only thinking about finishing the season well with Manchester City. The future? At a club there are players and administrators, we are the soldiers and they tell us what to do. For me the important thing is to continue to have fun and entertain the fans."

No mention of his agent then and not exactly the "I want to stay at City forever and ever amen" stuff we heard not so long ago, but at least he hasn't confirmed our fears.

Keeping his options open and puuting the ball in our court.

NipHolmes said:
LoveCity said:

Keeping his options open and puuting the ball in our court.

whats with the we are soldiers and they tell us what to do ?
That strikes me as he is absolving himself of any responsibility,you are nearly 30 and have been around the block in football terms,take responsibility for your actions and comments.Also noted the lack of i want to stay here theme.Dont know what to make of this

Don't really care anymore because no player is bigger than city. I hope he stays but if he doesn't we will move on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.