Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

Didsbury Dave said:
karen7 said:
NipHolmes said:
Not reall blackmail is it?

You live in a house and the landlord says I want £750pm up from the £700pm you were previously paying. You say no I wont pay that, if you charge me that I'll leave.

In the above you're leaving because you don't agree with terms. Hardly blackmailing the landlord, you're merely letting them know that you're not prepared to stay on that basis.

Yaya saying he wants X amount is down to him, he gets offers from other clubs and he has a value. He is a key player here and rightfully is entitled to being paid what the other key players recieve. Silva, Kompany and Hart all got new contracts and he wants the same. If he doesn't get what he feels is appropriate then he's free to look for other suitors. As long as he gives his all in a City shirt then we have nothing to moan at him about. Hardly stole a libving like Bridge has he?

I wouldnt put an ad in the national paper telling my landlord i will be off in a few days unless he give me a new lease by the weekend!

But you've been haranguing everyone on the Mancini thread who's criticised him , calling them not proper supporters and talking about him deserving respect.

Wouldn't you say your criticism of Ya Ya Toure makes you a hypocrite?

I dont have a hatred of my manager or player like some on the mancini page seem to,i dont like the way this has gone down and yaya employs his agent and so should not have let this go down in such a public way and in a blackmail type language.I hope it gets sorted and he stays but that doesnt change the fact i feel he has handled it wrongly for someone usually so professional. hypocrite,no and dont mislead anyone into thinking i go around spewing hatred at my team manager or players.i get it off my chest then it is forgotten unlike some on here .

TheMightyQuinn said:
paulgmurphyhumphries said:
I am now desperate to see him leave. No player should dictate to a club. The top clubs never let this happen. Watch Nani get drummed out of Old trafford this Summer. Yes I will miss all his goals, His defensive energy, lung bursting runs, and never say die attitude, but if that is the cost so be it.

The rags let Keane, Ferdinand, and Rooney hold them to ransom.

So you think we should let yaya do the same mate do you, ?

Personally I think yaya will go...he hates it where he lives..nothing for the kids to do,nearest park is about 2 mile away....his wife hates it also.

SPIDERBOY said:
Personally I think yaya will go...he hates it where he lives..nothing for the kids to do,nearest park is about 2 mile away....his wife hates it also.
He could always move house, where does he live?

andyhinch said:
SPIDERBOY said:
He could always move house, where does he live?

The press say wilmslow...but he lives in Prestbury village....3 doors from my gaffers dad...
Yeah could move...but every fucker lives there..including the rag players,so everyone is used to seeing them and the likes,and they get no mither.

Fuck him off and thanks for the memories.

If those quotes from Yaya are bona fide, they are a disgrace.

Absolutely non-committal, ambiguous and a complete lack of respect for the firestorm his own camp have caused.

He is clearly calling our bluff by the use of language such as 'so far' and 'not looking beyond this season'.

Which is in complete contradiction to their accusations that we have messed him about for six months.

He was compelled to set things right and if he doesn't, demand £40m or let him fucking rot for the final two years in his gilded cage.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Absolutely non-committal, ambiguous and a complete lack of respect for the firestorm his own camp have caused.

He is clearly calling our bluff by the use of language such as 'so far' and 'not looking beyond thi season'.

Which is in complete contradiction to their accusations that we have messed him about for six months.

He was compelled to set things right and if he doesn't, demand £40m or let him fucking rot for the final two years in his gilded cage.

Correct. like to see him find a club that would give him a better deal. We will have to buy a midfielder that can run with the proceeds. Thanks for the goals in the semi and the final.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

He is clearly calling our bluff by the use of language such as 'so far' and 'not looking beyond this season'.

A bit harsh that mate.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I am now desperate to see him leave. No player should dictate to a club. The top clubs never let this happen. Watch Nani get drummed out of Old trafford this Summer. Yes I will miss all his goals, His defensive energy, lung bursting runs, and never say die attitude, but if that is the cost so be it.

The rags let Keane, Ferdinand, and Rooney hold them to ransom.

So you think we should let yaya do the same mate do you, ?

No but unlike the rest of BM, I'm not privy to what Yaya and his agent discuss so I've not really got an opinion beyond wanting him to stay if the clubs best interests are served.

I pointed out that the same happens at the rags as I'm sick of the media, other fans and blues claiming that the stuff that happens at City 'would never' happen at the scum despite their being hard evidence that it does.

Tevez refused to play for City and all you heard was 'Sir Alex wouldn't stand for it', the fact Scholes had refused to play for the rags as he was too big for the league cup was forgotten.

Same with Rio demanding money or he'd walk.

Same when Rooney asked for 100k a week more or he'd join City.

I'm bored of people thinking that shit only happens at City whilst every other club turns water into wine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.