Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

SPIDERBOY said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
SPIDERBOY said:
There is fuck all to do for any of them.......they hate it....yes they could move,it's as simple as that....In my eyes...I would live in a garden fuckin shed for what he earns....

They don't live near a park? He could probably build one in his own back garden

Keeping his options open by all accounts. On current form, it's not the end of the world if he goes, although I'm obviously appreciative of his contribution to our recent successes - but that's what he's paid £200k a week for

Seriously,drive to Prestbury village(only near macc)..I been a few times,it's fookin quiet....that's why most of the footy players go into alderly edge....but as the yaya clan are practicing Muslims,they obviously don't even go for a beer with the others..must be like living in a box.

You don't have to 'go for a beer' to be 'with the others'. I'm sue he can have a good social on Cola etc if the Toure's so choose!<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:44 am --<br /><br />
akcity said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
They don't live near a park? He could probably build one in his own back garden

Keeping his options open by all accounts. On current form, it's not the end of the world if he goes, although I'm obviously appreciative of his contribution to our recent successes - but that's what he's paid £200k a week for

Seriously,drive to Prestbury village(only near macc)..I been a few times,it's fookin quiet....that's why most of the footy players go into alderly edge....but as the yaya clan are practicing Muslims,they obviously don't even go for a beer with the others..must be like living in a box.

You don't have to 'go for a beer' to be 'with the others'. I'm sure he can have a good social on Cola etc if the Toure's so choose!

If yaya leaves it will be a massive hole to fill, He is a complete all round midfielder, i honestly feel his contract will be sorted in the summer.

Big loss, but our scouting team should have been working 24/7 to find several replacements for him as if it isn't this summer, it will be soon

One of the best players in the world (when he wants to be)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
i honestly feel his contract will be sorted in the summer.
Why? Are they opening a Wacky Warehouse in Prestbury?
There must be one in manchester , he could go after training.

If yaya leaves it will be a massive hole to fill, He is a complete all round midfielder, i honestly feel his contract will be sorted in the summer.

He does have 2 years left on contract so no need to panic. Simon Mullock on Blue Tuesday said new contract may be dependant on Yaya's desire to play in ACON. Apparently 2 year contract is what he wants.

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
I am now desperate to see him leave. No player should dictate to a club. The top clubs never let this happen. Watch Nani get drummed out of Old trafford this Summer. Yes I will miss all his goals, His defensive energy, lung bursting runs, and never say die attitude, but if that is the cost so be it.

Is this the same Yaya i have been watching this season?
I know i can only watch on tv these days, but the coverage is not that bad that they did not film his " His defensive energy, lung bursting runs, and never say die attitude.".

RESIST THE MEDIA

Manchester city fans can easily be categorized as a bunch of paranoid hacks as they seem to believe that the world is against them and is desperate for the clubs failure. This percieved contempt and hatred for the club can be attributed to a number of reasons not least the pure and original cardinal sin of envy. This natural feeling which seemed to have consumed most fans nevertheless is completely justified and in many ways should be necessitated as a tool or means to understand the workings of the world and not fall prey to sinister forces.

I always say that God blessed the world with intuition and real widsom whilst the Devil inflicted the world with paranoia. Thus, intuition and the capacity to discern, ultimately, is what will lead us to the desired destination of freedom and salvation. Freedom from control, influence and manulpilation from sinister forces of the world that harnesses the media as a major tool for deception and corruption. We need intuition and wisdom to really disect and assess information thrown at us and subsequently infer correct and truthful conclusions and understanding as to what is really happening.

Sports is no exception and it is rather unfortunate that large institutions, such as our club, consiously or not, have been controlled and lead to make decisons through the power of speculation and scrutiny. Perhaps, I should have titled this message 'the power of speculation' as this is often the key the starts the engine that brings about the desired outcome of the media. For instance, it is the power of speculation and scrutiny that triggered and ultimately lead to the loss of Mario Balotelli from Manchester City. A player that may yet prove to be the most gifted force that have ever braced the clubs outfit. I remember seeing the undignifying and ignominious pictures of Mario and Mancini seemingly fighting in carrington (not the case at all) in the front pages of many media outlets and saying to myself - ''Well, they have got us now''.

The incessant outflow of negetivity and scepticism from the media about the club from demining but baseless speculations and rumours about player transfers such as Aguero going to Real Madrid and ofcourse the ''Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit' to constant disrespect of the manager and the news about fighting among the players, lack of togetherness and spirit etc, only indicates that the media are applying their very formidible power of influence and persuation to shape a negetive image of Manchester City in the minds of the ever so complying puppets or should I say consumers that is the general public. Unfortunately this includes the city fans hence a 65 page thread about a story that is never going to happen or should not happen if the club, the fans and yaya toure harnesses the weapon of intuition and see what is going on.

Yaya Toure has already intimated his desire to stay at Manchester City and perhaps finish his career at the club. Refer to the clubs official website. He is however entitled to negotiate his future at a pace and style that he deems as fair and principled. His agent is also entitled to say absolute gobshyte to the public through the media as that is his job. But as I said this attack from the media in the form of rumours and speculation can very well push the botton that starts the engine for the real possibility of a transfer.

So am I Intuitive, paranoid or just crazy when I provide a message of the powerful media being hellbent on undermining and fustrating the goals and ambitions of Manchester city through negetive speculation?, well I hope I am intuitive but the message is clear -we should all aspire to resist the media and its dark power.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
i honestly feel his contract will be sorted in the summer.
Why? Are they opening a Wacky Warehouse in Prestbury?

the lad has publicy declared his desire to stay for the rest of his career, i dont care what this tool associated with him says, Yaya obviously loves it here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.