Yaya Toure

MC ID said:
Carl_Man_City said:
He has a 1 match ban in the champions league. He won't be playing in Dortmund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel bad but I consider this good news, he's an amazing talent but one thats looked laboured and tired for the past month or so and yet is a constant in our side, letting him rest will hopefully do him the world of good.

i've never known him play a game where he doesn't look knackered! in the pre-match warm up he looks like his next step will be his last!

will resting him benefit him or us? i doubt it, the ivory coast might appreciate it though

why did he come alive in the last few minutes of last nights game if he is knackered? maybe it was because we were only playing with 1 forward and he had space to run into? the big man just likes the ball at his feet and space in front of him, he's fine

I have thought about replying to this thread seriously

But then thought no, its a fucking wind up thread in very poor taste

WUM

Only the mediocre are always at their best.

He is the most important player ever to pull on a blue shirt and a living legend , that is all .

Rascal said:
I have thought about replying to this thread seriously

But then thought no, its a fucking wind up thread in very poor taste

WUM

You and me both...are we actually talking this way about Yaya Toure???!!!...some of the comments are beyond me

My one moment of lucidity when posting pissed.

I was at Wigan on Wednesday and I thought Yaya was terrible until Mancini made the changes..he looked more effective in the last 20 mins or so...he always looks so knackered, maybe he actually is now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.