Yaya Toure

Re: Yaya

Mancini turned him into an attacking midfielder, now back to defending and is not able to make the same impact. I am missing his surging runs and general imposing play.

fredmont said:
Mancini turned him into an attacking midfielder, now back to defending and is not able to make the same impact. I am missing his surging runs and general imposing play.
That makes my rage rise a little

Agreed, well said Rascal... if Yaya left tomorrow all those giving him grief would be crying.

Yaya is easily one of our best and important players!

fredmont said:

He should not be DM ever.

If i was his manager i would say to him Yaya just go out and play where you think is right, because when you do we as a team look magnificent.

I dont like seeing a force of nature tactically restricted.

I don't dispute his technical ability. His passing range and more recently his free kick ability, combined with his big-match temperament make him a very useful player. What jacks me off (and I guess a few others) is when he just allows opposing players to run past him, even in dangerous positions, without even bothering to break a sweat to stop them. Fair enough, def. midfield may not be his preferred spot but if that's the position he's allocated then he's got to perform as required. Far too carefree and soft at times too.

Severely restricted at the moment due to his deep position. He has got faults, it would be foolish to say otherwise but on the whole I agree with the general consensus that the man is a fucking beast! I wouldn't dream of getting rid, watching him on his game has been an absolute pleasure the last few years.

Rascal said:
I have read lots of late on here that disturbs me.

Yaya is lazy, he doesnt try, he needs dropping, he is rubbish blah blah fucking blah. I actually wonder what planet these people are on.

Yaya has a gait that is languid and suggests he looks tired and unfit, but he is one of the most proud and most respected footballers we have ever had play for us. He gives his all and is a proper team player. He dictates our play and is fucking brilliant at doing it.

He is also the only player in our squad apart from Vinny who would definitly start at any other club in the Prem.

Leave Yaya alone FFS

Spot on Rascal :-))

What Pelle needs to do imo, is play 3 in the middle, hopefully Rodwell, Yaya and Fernandinho. Instruct the three of them that if one of the others is joining the forwards in attack then the others are to should sit back and provide defensive cover. This is something we have been lacking since Pelle came. To easy to break against us.

The Chief said:
I don't dispute his technical ability. His passing range and more recently his free kick ability, combined with his big-match temperament make him a very useful player. What jacks me off (and I guess a few others) is when he just allows opposing players to run past him, even in dangerous positions, without even bothering to break a sweat to stop them. Fair enough, def. midfield may not be his preferred spot but if that's the position he's allocated then he's got to perform as required. Far too carefree and soft at times too.

This is the sort of post that really pisses me off.

Do you really believe he lets people walk past him without trying? Do you really believe that from a man who is so proud and so respected.

Players go past players all the time and Yaya is no more guilty of it than anyone and if you think thats so im just amazed at what you think people can do.

When Yaya is rampaging through teams do you think the other teams forums make posts saying fuck me we didnt defend against the big soft **** and should have tackled him as he is a lazy useless ****

Perspective ffs

Love him. Would be scared shitless to see him play at any other team against us. And now he has added fantastic free-kicks to his repertoire. Only don't want him as a captain. Apart from Komps it seems Zabba is the man with charisma and leadership-qualities. Plain to see last season when Mancini tried them both as captains.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.