Yaya Toure

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
Jumanji said:
Another scapegoat thread because there always needs to be someone to vent frustrations at.

He should've turned into superman and stopped three shite goals we shipped. Yaya out.

I specifically said he was not to blame for the defeat. Do you disagree with the points I made in my post. Can you understand them or are the blinkers on too tight.
Didn't read your particular post...must have been lost in all dross...

And even if your post has sense, most I've read are senseless, kneejerk, and borne of frustration with the result.

People think he deserves to play every games because in 1 game in 10 he plays well yet the other 9 the team have to carry this dead weight lump about

mcfc2607 said:
Benarbia said:
People think he deserves to play every games because in 1 game in 10 he plays well yet the other 9 the team have to carry this dead weight lump about
1 in 10.

So he plays well 4 times a season thats it.

Ok maybe not as severe but I'd say we get tops 6-8 games where he puts in a shift and effects it from midfield. The rest of the time he's lazy as cant be arsed.

big bag of poo yesterday, that being said he's more effective further up the pitch.

i'd have fernandinho just holding in front of the back 4, not really going forward and a formation like this...

------------------pantillimon-----------------
micah-------komps-------nasty--------clichy
----------------------------fernan--------------------
navas------------------yaya--------silva----------aguero
------------------------negredo/dzeko----------------------

providing everyone's fit, then nasri can replace yaya/silva when needed and jovetic aguero.

rodwell and milner can replace fernan.

Benarbia said:

Have to agree with you there.
The flaw in Mancini's one-dimensional plan of "everything goes through Yaya" is that then the team plays as good as Yaya or as bad as Yaya and the results are predictable. So that tactic works only when Yaya has a good game (20% of the time), but not when he has a poor game (80% of the time). Yaya has more poor games than good games and is rarely effective more than 20% of the time.
Yaya was over-hyped by Barca as a "complete box to box midfielder" which is something he has never really shown at City, and seems unlikely too as he appears overweight and out of condition and out of breath most of the time.
The manager's message should be simple; KITA & no more lolly-gagging around. His replacements / alternates are already here.

Sunday at Cardiff was a poor team performance as well as a personal let-down of his team-mates by Toure.
[1] poor substitutions contributed to downfall v Cardiff.
[2] poor ineffective performance by Toure v Cardiff, he definitely needs KITA.
[3] inconsistent play of Hart, some brilliant saves followed by poor positioning and arm-flapping misses.
[4] potential of Navas not utilized v Cardiff, taken off too early and Milner would have been much better replacement. Nasri was recruited to be a sub for Silva but whenever Mancini played both they didn't work well together, so its probably time for him to go.
[5] Yaya had another poor game, keeping in line with his stats over past couple of seasons. He needs a KITA & to be named as sub for a few games.

everyone is talking about fernandinho, silva and aguero but yaya seems to be untouchable :)
for me today he played like "garsia", lost every tackle against huddlestone, pass accuracy was 20%, didn't take part in attacks.
i thought that he had instruction to play like a deffensive midfielder but it was too easy for hull to start attacks from our midfield so he was too bad on both positions....
i think it was wrong to buy fernandinho, because the only reason yaya was sold from barca, was that he was too bad as deffensive midfielder and having xavi/iniesta they didn't need him, so it seems like that we should have bought luis gustavo or strootman as deffensive midfielder and playing yaya on his old position :)
we were lucky to win today.
yaya was 0, pair of slow centre-backs, kolarov, and dzeko who had no will to help team, silva for who is difficult to play as left winger...
we must keep barry.!!!!!!!!

Yaya

Why the fuck can he never be subbed ? I swear he has a clause in his contract that states he can't be subbed! Oh and don't give me the he scored. He's been shit for months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.