Yaya Toure

Re: Yaya

ElMatador said:
Why the fuck can he never be subbed ? I swear he has a clause in his contract that states he can't be subbed! Oh and don't give me the he scored. He's been shit for months.
Ok, but can I give you the "search before you post" lark?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289626" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289626</a>

very frustrating player doesn`t tackle let`s players run past him etc etc and plays rubbish and then scores in 90th min to get himself out of jail BUT I`M NOT FOOLED YAYA!!

I would love to know what Pelligrini really thinks, The system is not working. You can only play with the 2 man midfield If BOTH players are fast , mobile, hungry, When we play a decent side we will be found out, i.e united, european sides, chelsea. as we were against Arsenal. Even Hull managed to play so easily through the middle and retain possession.
If the engineer s as good as they say, he needs to build a strong central midfield , The Dam will break soon.

Yaya

I have read lots of late on here that disturbs me.

Yaya is lazy, he doesnt try, he needs dropping, he is rubbish blah blah fucking blah. I actually wonder what planet these people are on.

Yaya has a gait that is languid and suggests he looks tired and unfit, but he is one of the most proud and most respected footballers we have ever had play for us. He gives his all and is a proper team player. He dictates our play and is fucking brilliant at doing it.

He is also the only player in our squad apart from Vinny who would definitly start at any other club in the Prem.

Leave Yaya alone FFS

Fully agree.

Its the team tactics and midfield balance that is,wrong at present.

One of pur most potent attacking weapons but he isn't being used in the correct way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.