Yaya Toure

Did take the day off today, very dissapointing for a captain. Pretty much picked up where he left off from last years final. A lot of poor performances today, but for someone as good as he is, he was one of the most dissapointing for me. Not surprised he got taken off before he got himself sent off either, seemed to get frustrated and lose the plot.

KippaxCitizen said:
He was a fucking disgrace today.

Petulant little child, kicking out when players ran past him. Moaning at our other players when he overhit passes. And it looked like he was trying to get himself sent off after he got his booking.

And he was supposed to be captain today!

(And I love Yaya!, so I didn't post this easily).
I have a healthy dose of man-love for Yaya as well but he's not captain material. Simply can't keep his cool when things don't click.

It's ok he was crap today as he scored the goal that got us back in the game last week.

Stupid mentality he should put in a shift every week and not when he fancies. He's a wonderful player yet doesn't show it every week

worsleyweb said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Petulant little child, kicking out when players ran past him. Moaning at our other players when he overhit passes. And it looked like he was trying to get himself sent off after he got his booking.

Jesus!! He is in the top 5 players ever to play for us,
Thanks for that wonderful post. But today, like I said, he was a fucking disgrace!

KippaxCitizen said:

Hold on a minute. Most of those kickouts were stopping dangerous situations where someone else fucked up. Wasn't at his best by any means but I am glad he did some of the "petulant" fouls that he did.

My worry is that players like Yaya Toure will leave

You can't hand away opportunities to win trophies like we have done today. It's just criminal

If you get beat fair and square then OK, but to not play your strongest team in a game like this which was so winnable. It really is unforgiveable. What must players like Joe Hart, Fernandinho, Kompany think?

DruntBlunt said:
KippaxCitizen said:

I have a healthy dose of man-love for Yaya as well but he's not captain material. Simply can't keep his cool when things don't click.

He defo isn't captain material, purely because he goes off the handle so to speak too often. It was clear when he got booked then launched the ball away (something he does often) then he was another foul off being sent off.

Disappointing today but hopefully he can get back to his normal high standard. I also don't think it helps playing him along side Garcia (who aside from nearly giving them a goal played quite well today) but them two as a midfield pairing don't really work in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.