Yaya Toure

Some people might argue Carlos Alberto's goal in the 1970 World Cup final, the one where Brazil played it amongst all of their players before Alberto slotted it in. I think it's hailed as one of the greatest goals ever in the tournament, probably the best ever.

But in terms of pure technique, I don't see any that rival Yaya's. The way some people have spun it as a hopeful lob that fortunately went in absolutely disgusts me. If you've ever seen Yaya play, you know that he is capable of magic whenever he is on the ball.

Nasri's goal was great, but Yaya's was better. The best ever scored at the new Wembley, IMO.

pRe: Yaya Toure

A lot more than Didi do not rate the great man.This forum is full of clowns who seem to blame Yaya every time we do not win.After the Swansea game there was quite a few who agreed with Didi.Christ there are even some who would play Rodwell before him.:>)

Did anyone notice Rooney appearing to copy Yaya's Wembley goal during the mid week international. He made a complete balls of it.

de niro said:
has a final ever been won by two such outstanding goals, yaya's is that good is shades nasri's which in itself is a worldy.

The debate here should be whether using the phrase 'worldly' should result in an automatic ban.

We've seen these curled shots before ..

mQ5hKO.gif

True_Blue69 said:
de niro said:
has a final ever been won by two such outstanding goals, yaya's is that good is shades nasri's which in itself is a worldy.

The debate here should be whether using the phrase 'worldly' should result in an automatic ban.
As soon as I read that word I thought of Paul Merson! "Worwdy!"

We need him at his best for the rest of the season to have any chance of winning anything else.

He was a fucking disgrace today.

Petulant little child, kicking out when players ran past him. Moaning at our other players when he overhit passes. And it looked like he was trying to get himself sent off after he got his booking.

And he was supposed to be captain today!

(And I love Yaya!, so I didn't post this easily).

KippaxCitizen said:
He was a fucking disgrace today.

Petulant little child, kicking out when players ran past him. Moaning at our other players when he overhit passes. And it looked like he was trying to get himself sent off after he got his booking.

And he was supposed to be captain today!

(And I love Yaya!, so I didn't post this easily).

Jesus!! He is in the top 5 players ever to play for us,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.