Yaya Toure

what I got wound up yesterday and its only one of my pet hates is that when he got subbed he walked straight down the tunnel never to be seen again. where as navas and the beast stayed and sat with the subs.
should our supposed captain for the game be doing that? strolling off down the tunnel instead of sitting with his team mates! i'm not just talking about yaya either, it pisses me off which ever player does it.
He could have been injured and if he was I take it back

chris8910 said:
what I got wound up yesterday and its only one of my pet hates is that when he got subbed he walked straight down the tunnel never to be seen again. where as navas and the beast stayed and sat with the subs.
should our supposed captain for the game be doing that? strolling off down the tunnel instead of sitting with his team mates! i'm not just talking about yaya either, it pisses me off which ever player does it.

I don't think he was injured, I think Pellegrini took him off because he was already on a yellow and with his aggressive attitude he was heading for another yellow meaning a sending off. He had been lucky twice before the substitution not to have been booked again. This is another reason why I get frustrated with Ya Ya he sometimes doesn't seem to think ahead.

Eccles Blue said:
chris8910 said:

I don't think he was injured, I think Pellegrini took him off because he was already on a yellow and with his aggressive attitude he was heading for another yellow meaning a sending off. He had been lucky twice before the substitution not to have been booked again. This is another reason why I get frustrated with Ya Ya he sometimes doesn't seem to think ahead.

yeah I can understand the reason why he took him off, I just hate it when players don't sit on the bench with the rest of the squad after being subbed if they're not injured. yaya has been lucky quite a few times this season alone with his little kick out at players and I think refs are starting to pick up on it too now.

As good as he is, and he is world class. I can't stand watching when we play the 'lesser' teams, the way he just strolls around and throws his toys out of the pram pisses me right off.

No doubt he will now go have a worldy against Barca and then not turn up against Hull.

A lot of people don't really understand Yaya's game. He doesn't need to be marauding forward charging into the box to be effective.

He runs the midfield every game. Receives the ball in any situation no matter how tightly he's marked, passes to a team mate, runs 5 yards into space and repeats.

Without him the whole thing collapses

He has to work a lot harder when Garcia's playing because Garcia hides like a woman when it gets tough and doesn't put himself in the right areas to receive the ball.

Appreciate Yaya while he's still here and in his pomp, he'll be irreplaceable when he's gone

Santiago Street . said:
A lot of people don't really understand Yaya's game. He doesn't need to be marauding forward charging into the box to be effective.

He runs the midfield every game. Receives the ball in any situation no matter how tightly he's marked, passes to a team mate, runs 5 yards into space and repeats.

He has to work a lot harder when Garcia's playing because Garcia hides like a woman when it gets tough and doesn't put himself in the right areas to receive the ball.

Yep, if he doesn't go on one of his charging runs some idiots think he's automatically played poorly. He should never have been brought off yesterday.

ElanJo said:
Santiago Street . said:

Yep, if he doesn't go on one of his charging runs some idiots think he's automatically played poorly. He should never have been brought off yesterday.

Yes, yes he should. He would have been off in the next 10 minutes if not.

Claytop said:
ElanJo said:
Santiago Street . said:

He knows when to put his dummy back in. He has been in the same situation as yesterday loads of times but doesn't get himself sent off.

ElanJo said:
Claytop said:
ElanJo said:

He knows when to put his dummy back in. He has been in the same situation as yesterday loads of times but doesn't get himself sent off.

There's always a first time and the way he was 'playing' yesterday could have been that first time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.