Yaya Toure

Eccles Blue said:
ElanJo said:
Claytop said:
Yes, yes he should. He would have been off in the next 10 minutes if not.

He knows when to put his dummy back in. He has been in the same situation as yesterday loads of times but doesn't get himself sent off.

There's always a first time and the way he was 'playing' yesterday could have been that first time.

Maybe, but it was a risk I would have taken. He scores (and sets up) big goals.

He needs to run the show Wednesday. Another world class goal or two would be nice too please Yaya

you know... or three *cough*

ElanJo said:
Eccles Blue said:
ElanJo said:
He knows when to put his dummy back in. He has been in the same situation as yesterday loads of times but doesn't get himself sent off.

There's always a first time and the way he was 'playing' yesterday could have been that first time.

Maybe, but it was a risk I would have taken. He scores (and sets up) big goals.

He was one foul off being sent off yesterday though, so he had to go off. Especially after Nasri got booked for kicking the ball away then I think a total of 3 Wigan players did the same and the ref did fuck all, so Yaya went over screaming in his face. I know he was the captain but still that along with his booking (nearly launching the ball) he was a small challenge off walking.

Hopefully he's going to show us the great player he is against Barca!

I genuinely don't get it. I do get that he has as world class 10 minutes in him. I do get this has on occasions got us out of a hole. I do get in about 6 games a season he it's outstanding and runs the game.

In the other 40 odd games he offers nothing above a decent midfielder level. With the added extra off betting a defensive liability all too often.

I know many will disagree.

In a 4 man midfield he's exposed. He looked better when one of 3 in centre midfield.

I'm not saying he's rubbish. I'm not saying get rid. Hand in heart, lose a striker and play Milner to get the best out of him, or drop him to come on in the second half. Strikers are out of form anyway, May as well play 1 out of former rather than 2.

We won't miss him when he's gone, we'll adapt and get players who better suit the system. The holistic system. We will buy players who fit the team in future, yaya doesn't really fit the one we have.

And for the last time, I'm not saying he's rubbish, brought much happiness...

mcb1207 said:
I genuinely don't get it. I do get that he has as world class 10 minutes in him. I do get this has on occasions got us out of a hole. I do get in about 6 games a season he it's outstanding and runs the game.

In the other 40 odd games he offers nothing above a decent midfielder level. With the added extra off betting a defensive liability all too often.

In a 4 man midfield he's exposed. He looked better when one of 3 in centre midfield.

I'm not saying he's rubbish. I'm not saying get rid. Hand in heart, lose a striker and play Milner to get the best out of him, or drop him to come on in the second half. Strikers are out of form anyway, May as well play 1 out of former rather than 2.

We won't miss him when he's gone, we'll adapt and get players who better suit the system. The holistic system. We will buy players who fit the team in future, yaya doesn't really fit the one we have.

ani_wtf_cube.gif

mcb1207 said:

What you talking about willis?

mcb1207 said:

Seriously deluded post of the evening...

I've not read the whole thread, shame on me and, I am too young to remember The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy but apparently there was a question asked in that which went
"what is the answer to life the universe and everything?"

It's 42. So there you have it
yaya-toure.jpg

Legs going and nowhere near the power house he was 2 years ago,despite a decent goal tally this season.Sad but true.

mcb1207 said:

b3a8a09d6b4b2c6cce2d542b77813232.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.