Yaya

Christ there are some fucking simpletons on this thread.
Maybe those knocking Yaya could tell me just which Premiership managers wouldn't have him as an automatic selection in their starting eleven?
Some of the planks on here would probably argue that we wasted £40,000 buying Colin Bell from Bury.
Anyone who considers him 'shit' or garbage' really should consider seeking psychiatric help.

ChichesterBlue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Big game player.

Watch him deliver on Sunday.

The Ivorian death tank will drag us to the title.

Big game player, shame he doesn't deliver half the time against the likes of Sunderland, Cardiff, Aston Villa etc. When he's on form he's unstoppable, when he ain't, he's just an arm waving sulking turd. Fingers crossed it's the big game player that turns up...

You obviously don't remember him delivering us the FA Cup trophy or the goals he scored v Newcastle to put us back in contention for the title. He dragged us back into the capital one cup final too if I'm not mistaken !

I just don't get what you want from the guy ! He's a colossus, a champion and he's more than earned his stripes at our club and he's earned a few off games too !

mike100lewis said:
Ya Ya

FA cup semi final - Biggest win in my life as city fan - scored the wining goal (this day was the turning point - when we turned into a team who could beat anyone)
FA Cup final - first trophy as a city fan scored the winning goal
Newcastle away - two goals - pivotal game as important as Kompany's goal against Utd. Also set up Zab's first goal against QPR.
League Cup - equaliser. Changed the whole tone to the game (we were all right miserable till he scored fearing another Wigan)

In my eyes Leg!

(Ok I've had a few beers but still.. don't think I've seen better since I started going in 83-84)
Your what?

There was an article in DM recently regarding players who have run the maximum this season and Yaya was #1 for us.

Bluebee2 said:
I think with his size and power he should be dominating in midfield and bullying the other midfield as Fellaini does for Everton, I certainly think there is a lot more to come from him.

I'm sorry but fucking lol.

Kun Aguero said:
Bluebee2 said:
I think with his size and power he should be dominating in midfield and bullying the other midfield as Fellaini does for Everton, I certainly think there is a lot more to come from him.

I'm sorry but fucking lol.

Dominating as in elbowing players in the face ? ;)

ChichesterBlue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Big game player.

Big game player, shame he doesn't deliver half the time against the likes of Sunderland, Cardiff, Aston Villa etc. When he's on form he's unstoppable, when he ain't, he's just an arm waving sulking turd. Fingers crossed it's the big game player that turns up...
'....arm waving sulking turd'! Good fucking God, I've read it all now. How can any Blue call Yaya a turd?

malg said:
ChichesterBlue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Big game player.

'....arm waving sulking turd'! Good fucking God, I've read it all now. How can any Blue call Yaya a turd?

Fucking ridiculous really. The man steps up to take our freekicks, steps up to take our penalties when asked, Steps up to take our captaincy when needed yet if he has an off game he's a 'sulking turd' Spoilt rotten us City fans. The odd thing is that despite all he's done for city Yaya seemingly hasn't made it into that holy circle of players that can do no wrong in the eyes of some.

ChichesterBlue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Big game player.

you are possibly the stupidest fucking **** I have seen post in here, and believe me that takes some fucking doing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.