Yet More Tensions in the States...

Isn't it impossible to arrest someone for resisting arrest? Surely logic dictates you have to be under arrest first, before you can resist arrest? I don't believe "resisting a ticket" or "resisting a warning" are real things

The Cop is a **** and not fit to wear his badge. His duty is to keep the peace and he's deliberately inflamed a situation that never should have ended in arrest and detainment.

Isn't it impossible to arrest someone for resisting arrest? Surely logic dictates you have to be under arrest first, before you can resist arrest? I don't believe "resisting a ticket" or "resisting a warning" are real things
What do coppers do then when the manner and behaviour of someone with whom they have to issue a process or ticket or whatever means that the copper is unable to do that?

I'm aware of all that, Mike Brown and Eric Garner were fucked up cases, with dodgy goings on - but this is a mentally unstable woman acting unreasonably and later committing suicide - very little to see in terms of white vs black. IMHO.

A mentally unstable woman that had just gotten a job at her former Alma Mater which, by all accounts, she was ecstatic about.

"Very little to see in terms of White vs Black" is admitting there may be something there. You would have said 'nothing to see', otherwise.

And I said, it wasn't thing the only thing going on in that video.

What do coppers do then when the manner and behaviour of someone with whom they have to issue a process or ticket or whatever means that the copper is unable to do that?
Write them another ticket? Fuck knows, presumably they should know, he clearly doesn't. He arrested her, then claimed he was only warning her, then arrested her for resisiting the orignal arrest, which wasn't an arrest? He seemed to not have a clue what he was doing

Write them another ticket? Fuck knows, presumably they should know, he clearly doesn't. He arrested her, then claimed he was only warning her, then arrested her for resisiting the orignal arrest, which wasn't an arrest? He seemed to not have a clue what he was doing
Well he is American

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.