You can't hit people anymore

Take his photo , make sure you use a decent camera with plenty of zoom . Post his pic on here and hopefully one of the Bluemoon photoshop kings (100% Manc/1894/Mantronix et al ) can photoshop this guy getting frisky in a remote field with cow/sheep/horse/dog/etc ?
Then you can print off shed loads of the picture and plaster it all over your local area .

If i was you , this man who kicked my dog , had my missus in tears , and insulted my mother , i can safely say the situation wouldn't have got to this 'grit' stage .
There's many a way to skin a rat .

Stuart said:
Take his photo , make sure you use a decent camera with plenty of zoom . Post his pic on here and hopefully one of the Bluemoon photoshop kings (100% Manc/1894/Mantronix et al ) can photoshop this guy getting frisky in a remote field with cow/sheep/horse/dog/etc ?
Then you can print off shed loads of the picture and plaster it all over your local area .

If i was you , this man who kicked my dog , had my missus in tears , and insulted my mother , i can safely say the situation wouldn't have got to this 'grit' stage .

How's it going stu?

Slashing tyres is not covered on insurance do this. And beat him up away from his house with gloves and your face covered up.

mammutly said:
Doesn't matter what they say or (barring extremes) what they do. Someone can walk up to you in the street and say your mother is a slag and they are going to rape your sister and your a sissy twat that can do fuck all about it. If you hit them, it's ABH ( probably with intent) if you hit them too hard, it's GBH. For both of these 'crimes' you are looking at a prison sentence. You can offer provocation as a defence but if you've hit first, you are in serious trouble. Why has the law totally taken away your right to slap someone?

The worst offenders are the middle class pricks who have no idea, through lack of experience, that anyone could ever possibly ever actually smack them in the fucking mouth. They really believe they can say what they like. My neighbour is a prime example and he is sailing well close to the edge. But what kind of a society is it where your only legal recourse is to spend £1000s trying to prove slander, harassment or whatever?

I have to listen to the twat and keep my hands in my pockets. Because if I do what normal human nature dictates and batter the ****, I'm the one who is going to get convicted, fined and probably lose my job aswell. It isn't right!

all i can safely say is you are as bad as him. why not talk to them about it? invite him/her round for a brew?

perhaps you would be suprised at what a bit of humanity can do for a situation. this is just a grown up version of the miami snowball thread.

See if your other neighbours are prepared to front it out and go and take back what grit is rightfully yours. Fuck what he has to say.

Failing that; kick him in the bollocks, key his car, petrol bomb his house then shag his wife.....up the arse.....twice.

Worked for me. ;o)

scottyboi said:
Stuart said:

How's it going stu?

Slashing tyres is not covered on insurance do this. And beat him up away from his house with gloves and your face covered up.

Alright mate , i'm well thanks ...the war office says 'hello' to you and the missus .
I'm not being funny , but how long do you think Mammutly's neighbour would last round your way , with an attitude like that ?
Probably the same as if he was one of my neighbours .
Fuck trying to reason with someone who has a bad attitude . After insulting most of Mammutly's family , i think Mammutly would be wasting his time trying to amicably solve the situation . The guy sounds like a right twat , who needs to be taught a lesson in how to speak to people politely .
Like i said before , there's shit loads of ways with dealing with cu.nts like this , without falling foul of the law .

Stuart said:
scottyboi said:
How's it going stu?

Alright mate , i'm well thanks ...the war office says 'hello' to you and the missus .
I'm not being funny , but how long do you think Mammutly's neighbour would last round your way , with an attitude like that ?
Probably the same as if he was one of my neighbours .
Fuck trying to reason with someone who has a bad attitude . After insulting most of Mammutly's family , i think Mammutly would be wasting his time trying to amicably solve the situation . The guy sounds like a right twat , who needs to be taught a lesson in how to speak to people politely .
Like i said before , there's shit loads of ways with dealing with cu.nts like this , without falling foul of the law .

People like that dont even exist lol and if they do they soon change their chune.

He wants to kidnap him tbh cable tie his hands and feet sneak him off to some local woods and shit him up with a knife or strap. I had a para threaten to do this to me soon taught me (even though it was mistaken identity)

I've had a lunatic neighbour for years. At first I took him on and nearly got into trouble over it. It was doing my head in too. Then decided to keep my own behaviour impeccable, not try to wind him up and wait until he got his reward. I didn't have long to wait: another neighbour had the builders in and one of them clouted him with a lump hammer. He's been a lot quieter since then.

Honestly, the best thing to do is stay out of his way and leave him to it as much as you can. People like that aren't worth getting worked up about.

Simply drop off a late christmas card, be really nice to him with a fixed smile, and on your way out take a few bags of grit, he'll be pissed off and there's nothing he can do. start fucking with his head, make him believe that you're planning something, appear to write down his reg no, so he can see you doing it, start making a phone call when he's leaving the house etc etc etc
Don't get free grit my way but if the grit is intended for use on the pavements, then surely he's stealing from the council and you can report him anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.