Your favourite county in England and Wales?

I can't say Devon/Cornwall as it's so long since I have been. I like parts of Oxfordshire when I drive around with work. Leicestershire has some nice little places too. Cumbria and the Lake District does it for me though.

Leicestershire has some nice little places too.
I would say when it comes to an aesthetic differential between the county town and the shire itself, the contrast in Leicester/shire is the starkest in the country, I reckon. There's some serious dough in the villages around Leicester, some of which are truly stunning, but the city itself is more than a bit of a dump.

In England Lancashire and Derbyshire are great for walking. Parks and lakes are both great but with comes the rain, Lans is also our home county, Wales well Pembrokeshire is some of the best scenery in the country. Coastal was are brilliant and the beaches are fantastic look up Barafundal Bay. Tenby is great for for a few beers

I love Rutland. Walking, Birdwatching, Fishing, Great food Pubs, Cycling. Whats not to like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.