Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

Yes pal, I was just spitballing. Pep really likes him and has asked Kev all about him.

Apologies, I just equate wingers with midfielders in my minds eye, a bit like I see Jack and Phil?

Obviously, they play across the front three, but in our team, they need to be hardworking and tucking back in.

I would need to see more of Trossard than his purple patch, to form a proper opinion.

For me, the other lad Caceido is the one we need to watch as an outright midfield ball winner?
As much as Id like Bellingham and believe we have a decent chance of getting him I see him as Gundo's replacement.

If we lose Bernardo which is highly likely, we lose technical ability in tight spaces with only Foden having that profile....Bellingham isnt that player and although Grealish has great ball retention he rarely does anything creative with it. Moving Foden inside to replace Bernardo leaves us short outwide...Marhez and Grealih only pass inside and backwards when outwide (maybe this is where Trossard comes in?)

Why would we need Caciedo (looks decent) with Bellingham, Rodri and Phillips all having that in their locker?

Agree, entirely.

His ball over the top the other night for Rashford is a reminder that he has plenty of range and we just need to see how he settles in over second part of the season.

Rodri is certainly going to need the back-up and I'm a sucker for good personalities, and Kalvin seems to be the type of player who has it in him to thrive under Pep.
Kalvin's eye for a pass is exceptional and he certainly will be valuable member of the squad in the second half of the season if he can keep fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.