Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

Bellingham is the perfect replacement signing for Gundogan.

Bernardo has no replacement, so a new contract is the only thing one can do for this generational talent. Question is…Does he want one from City? If not, he needs to be sold for market value.

Bernardo signing a new contract.

As good as bellingham could be he doesnt have the attrbutes that Bernardo has.

I see Bellingham as a replacement for Gundo

But if we lose Bernardo we will struggle to replace him...Foden could move inside but we need another wide player unless Grealish really steps up which he isnt doing on a regular basis at the moment.

Realistically we are going to lose Bernardo, Gundogan Mahrez and maybe even KDB in the next 3 seasons (KDB is playing well but the signs are there of just starting to get on a bit)

While Bellingham has the engine and physicality he doesnt have the technical ability of Bernardo, foden or Kev.....neither does Grealish...only foden has that so I think we need another player in that mould.....no idea who though
I can't think of a single player who comes close to the qualities Bernardo brings to the team. He's one of those players who is frankly irreplaceable. You might get to 75% of the package but you will indeed struggle to get the full whack.

A left-back still would be the priority for me.

However I think we are in need of a new central-midfielder to replace Gundogan/Bernardo if they leave + they are ageing.

I also think a new winger would be good , with Mahrez ageing and potentially Foden will eventually play in the centre so we may be short.

A left-back still would be the priority for me.

However I think we are in need of a new central-midfielder to replace Gundogan/Bernardo if they leave + they are ageing.

I also think a new winger would be good , with Mahrez ageing and potentially Foden will eventually play in the centre so we may be short.

I like Trossard as an option as a winger. Trossard for free would be brilliant business when the likes of Antony and Sancho are reaching £80-100 million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.