Your signature dish.

Just made it tonight!

Monkfish stuffed with chargrilled peppers and wrapped in Param ham. Served with crushed new potatoes and a tomatoe based sauce.

Cheesy said:
Just made it tonight!

Monkfish stuffed with chargrilled peppers and wrapped in Param ham. Served with crushed new potatoes and a tomatoe based sauce.
Next on my list. Sounds fucking lovely :-)

smudgedj said:
pominoz said:
smudgedj said:
Cool; I'm lucky that food is so cheap here that I can experiment and not feel gutted if it's horrid.

Let me know what you think. I cook it at about 180' for the 4/5 hours.

Will do. Do you up the temperature for the last part? Actually it doesn't matter as living at altitude temperature and cooking times are complete different (a soft boiled egg, 3 minutes in Manchester, takes 5 mins 33 seconds here; I have a lot of free time!)

How long do they take in southern Ontario and still have the yokes runny?

I did white pizza tonight. Homemade dough, roasted aioli, roasted peppers, roasted eggplant, caramelized onions and mozzarella/provolone mixture.

It might be the best thing I've ever made.

Can't do really fancy food, a big bowl of spiced chickpeas with chorizo and spinach.

Or a coconut and lime curry.

pee dubya said:
Can't do really fancy food, a big bowl of spiced chickpeas with chorizo and spinach.

Or a coconut and lime curry.

I never even tried curry until a couple months ago. You can make some amazing things with coconut milk and curry.

bluemoon risin' said:
pominoz said:
Slow roast shoulder of lamb smeared with strawberry jam, roasted on a bed of 1 to 2 cups of water, garlic, onions, carrots, celery with rosemary and thyme thrown in. Cover tightly with foil. Cook for 4 or 5 hours and blend the veggies and water to make the gravy with an oxo cube.

Oh yeah!!
Lamb wi Jam?

Dirty bastard
Meat and fruit compliment each other really well. Cranberry sauce is just cranberry jam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.