Your signature dish.

shoulder of pork ghoulash slow cooked in oven.

served with rice and a sour cream and lemon zest sauce.

fucking stupendous !

Cowboy dinner.

400g Best mince
1 large onion
1 tin proper chopped/plum tomatoes
1 tin of beans
Some spuds

Brown the mince and onion add oxo. Throw in toms and beans, boil and mash spuds then spread on top. Add cheese or don't bother. Brown the top.

Mongo's dream food is done.

Add HP sauce.

strongbowholic said:
Cheesy said:
Just made it tonight!

Monkfish stuffed with chargrilled peppers and wrapped in Param ham. Served with crushed new potatoes and a tomatoe based sauce.
Next on my list. Sounds fucking lovely :-)

Really easy to make & utterly fantastic :)

smudgedj said:
pominoz said:
smudgedj said:
Cool; I'm lucky that food is so cheap here that I can experiment and not feel gutted if it's horrid.

Let me know what you think. I cook it at about 180' for the 4/5 hours.

Too sweet for me (I think you're at the mercy of the jam; girlfriend loves it though)

I don't usually have a sweet tooth, but really like the lamb and jam combo.

pominoz said:
smudgedj said:
pominoz said:
Let me know what you think. I cook it at about 180' for the 4/5 hours.

Too sweet for me (I think you're at the mercy of the jam; girlfriend loves it though)

It was just me as everyone else loved it. I'll be making it again using a different jam (one not so sweet; same flavor) It's cheap enough to experiment £3 for the lamb and 90p for the jam.

smudgedj said:
pominoz said:
smudgedj said:

It was just me as everyone else loved it. I'll be making it again using a different jam (one not so sweet; same flavor) It's cheap enough to experiment £3 for the lamb and 90p for the jam.

Try apricot or plum Jam as the 2 (fruits that is) are cooked together in Indian dishes.

paphos-mcfc said:
smudgedj said:
pominoz said:

Try apricot or plum Jam as the 2 (fruits that is) are cooked together in Indian dishes.
Bobotie is made with apricot jam and Mrs Balls is too

smudgedj said:
pominoz said:
smudgedj said:

Fuck me that's cheap!

"Australia, built on the sheeps back", it's about $10 per kilo for a shoulder :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.