Your signature dish.

Chicken curry which has seduced many many beautiful women down the years.

BillyShears said:

If i ever come to the UK, i will definitely drop by and try your famed chicken curry. I have had so much chicken curry over the years, nothing impresses me much any more.

Ragnarok said:
BillyShears said:

If i ever come to the UK, i will definitely drop by and try your famed chicken curry. I have had so much chicken curry over the years, nothing impresses me much any more.

Getting worried about you Raggie, unless you're a woman of course.

As a wheat free kind of guy, I do rice bottom pizza.

Boil up some rice, when ready, drain the rice, add an egg, mix it in and then transfer the mix to a deep frying pan which has heated butter. Heat over a hob until the egg cooks through and binds the rice.
Cover with any tomato pizza sauce of your choosing and then a layer of cheese. Finally add toppings, my favourite would include pepperami or salami. Then put the pan under the grill to melt the cheese and heat the sauce.

if you are lucky you will be able to cut into sections if not, the mix is still delicious.

I make my own pizza. When i say make, i mean i top my own pizza. Not in a murderous way.

How would i go about making the base myself? I tried looking at some proper recipe websites but they all use twatty language and terminology so i get bored around the step 3 stage.

ono said:
I make my own pizza. When i say make, i mean i top my own pizza. Not in a murderous way.

How would i go about making the base myself? I tried looking at some proper recipe websites but they all use twatty language and terminology so i get bored around the step 3 stage.

Phil Vickery did pizza on this morning today, go to this morning website, look for the recipe section and click on phil vickery and it should be there, looked really easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.