YOUR THOUGHTS ON 'THE LEGEND' MARY D'S PLEASE ??

mcfcjoe said:
i just think this pub is a legend ive only been going in this season and it is just the dogs bollocks

what do you think ??

full of mongs drinking piss beer FACT

Mike D said:
Can somebody tell me what has happend to tits out Jackie ? Is she still alive ? Is she still banned from the ground for getting em out on the concorse?

shes still about mate
seen her the last 2 home games

been abig thread about her on here, with photos so I know were on the same bird

We first met her when she got her clout out (unrequested) at West Brom away!

As for Mary Ds, go in out of habit, but cant say I enjoy it - the lager is piss out of a plastic pot. DJ has gone down the pan since the other one walked

blueman said:
mcfcjoe said:
i just think this pub is a legend ive only been going in this season and it is just the dogs bollocks

what do you think ??

full of mongs drinking piss beer FACT

idiot and proud of it

I've bin in all the pubs round the ground and the beers shit in every pub round there thats why we go town first to get pissed then you dont even notice how shit it is. It's by far the most popular pub round the ground so it cant be that bad.

So what pub do pricks like you drink in?

Thornley...nice enough...shit beer.
Mary's...nice enough shit beer.
vic...nice enough shit beer.
etc etc.

All the pubs near the ground have the "serve em quick doesn't matter if it's shit beer" attitude.

Personal choice?The Vic.Easier to get served.

Too crowded for me and I inevitably end up running it to my brothers nob head mates, although that's good for free drinks. Decent place for what it is but I'm one of those mard arses who likes a seat and hates having to move every 4 seconds to let someone past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.