Your top 5 games of the 13-14 season.

1. Everton 2-3 Manchester City
2. Manchester City 2-1 Liverpool
3. Bayern Munich 2-3 Manchester City
4. Manchester City 6-3 Arsenal
5. Manchester City 2-0 Chelsea/Hull 0-2 Manchester City (couldn't choose)

Utd 4 1-first glimpse of just how shit they are
Arsenal 6 3 - shut them up for most of season after that
Spurs 1 5 - spurs is a hard place to go and I believe we went top??
Liverpool 3 2-everybody will find this odd but looking back at it how good is it thinking about how happy they were thinking it was there's. Also milner and Silva especially filled me with enormous pride in my team
Everton 1 3- obvious reasons really

1998 blue said:
Utd 4 1-first glimpse of just how shit they are
Arsenal 6 3 - shut them up for most of season after that
Spurs 1 5 - spurs is a hard place to go and I believe we went top??
Liverpool 3 2-everybody will find this odd but looking back at it how good is it thinking about how happy they were thinking it was there's. Also milner and Silva especially filled me with enormous pride in my team
Everton 1 3- obvious reasons really

Did you turn off at 3-1 up at Everton?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
West Ham home-for the celebrations and night out after....

Sunderland Wembley- at half time I thought we were going to lose. Great 60 seconds in 2nd half. Mad celebrations when Nasri scored.

Rags 4-1 - never tire of beating them

Arsenal 6-3 great game from two footballing sides

Chelsea 2-0 cup - total dominance from start to finish

This was actually my shortlist , too

Only fly in the ointment was that, during the two goal comeback in just over a minute against the Mackams, I was in the bogs at Wembley, pinned to the porcelin in the midst of a lengthy and unstoppable shit !!!!!

Still got to see Navas' 'clincher' though !!

Rags home.
Everton away.
Liverpool home.
Sunderland Wembley.
Fulham away.My favourite away trip.Great game, atmosphere and two goals near the end with great celebration s.

Fame Monster said:
ForzaMancini said:
Fame Monster said:
Best performance of the season was Barca away for me.

Honourable mention to Spurs away.

?

Not sure what I need to elaborate on unless you only saw the score.

David Silva - 10/10, Fernandinho - 9/10, Kompany - great game, Zab kept Iniesta anonymous until he got sent off.

Some of the football we played that game was the best we've played for a long time, which is what I'm basing my opinion on. Probably won't get many mentions, but our performance that night was lightyears ahead of the way we performed at Everton or Palace - the only difference was the quality of the opposition and the result.

That said, every single player had a great game against Spurs away and it could have been 15-1 if Dzeko had put away all his chances so I should probably put that first.

Not buying it, sorry. We created about two or three good chances all game. Barca had most of the ball without doing much with it. To say it was our best performance is baffling. If it was our best performance, we'd have beat them.

Newcastle 4-0 at home for a great start to the season.
Aston Villa at home for putting City in a position to win the league.
Spurs away and Arsenal at home for the quality of the football.
4-1 v ManU at home just because.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.