Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

Some of you can't be serious. He's had an injury filled season. He's never had chance to brush of any rustiness. And all players, including Messi, go through shit periods. Some of you are going on like he's 40! Get a grip. There's no way pep will get rid. Won't be surprised if he does a 'lahm' with him and conversation him to a midfield 3 player. Nice to see he has our full support!!!! Muppets

I don't think he's been properly right since the World Cup final. He looked destroyed after that game.

I love him so so much though, like no other player we've had since I've been watching.

I think the last two summer tournaments with Argentina have took a lot out of him. Losing in both finals didn't help.

I reckon he'll be here next season, there aren't a lot of great right backs out there tbh and we have other areas to strengthen. If he gets a one year extension he gets his own testimonial anyway and if he plays well under Guardiola he'll probably get that.

As for his age, look at Sagna's, that lad could fall of a cliff performance wise at any time.

Some of you can't be serious. He's had an injury filled season. He's never had chance to brush of any rustiness. And all players, including Messi, go through shit periods. Some of you are going on like he's 40! Get a grip. There's no way pep will get rid. Won't be surprised if he does a 'lahm' with him and conversation him to a midfield 3 player. Nice to see he has our full support!!!! Muppets
He wasn't great last season either.

Been a very injury hit season and he's had no momentum to get his match fitness up. Im hoping he stays, lad bleeds blue blood and unlike others will put his body on the line for the team.

Been a very injury hit season and he's had no momentum to get his match fitness up. Im hoping he stays, lad bleeds blue blood and unlike others will put his body on the line for the team.
Judging by tonight his demise has been very overstated , fully expect him to come back better than ever next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.