A mark of respect for the Manchester terror attack?

Personally think an applause is something we do to much. I think Manchester na na na for one minute would be decent or something else in the 22nd minute?

To me the minutes applause doesn't show any respect, A minutes silence is much poignant and people actually know what its about as its announced before the game. The minutes applause is used far too often now, and totally lacks impact we cant do it every-time someone dies. Plus i hate when i minutes silence is drowned out by applause. You clap a goal not somebody dying

Minutes silence please
Did the rags do anything?
This is my question as well
Did Rags do anything before their WHU game.? Would hate to see that they would 'milk' this tragedy for the next 50 years.
I agree a minutes silence is appropriate.

This is my question as well
Did Rags do anything before their WHU game.? Would hate to see that they would 'milk' this tragedy for the next 50 years.
I agree a minutes silence is appropriate.

why is that even a question ? who gives a f*ck about them ?

1st chance we have as a club to pay our respects , a minutes silence would be the right thing to do , a young girl who lived a couple of miles from me lost her life a real tragic situation , my grandaughter is a similar age , does'nt bare thinking about.

We have the Boxing Day (or nearest to it) minute's silence every year - which has incorrectly been changed to an applause in the last few years - to remember the bad events from the year past.

We need to get rid of all these game-after-game applause and things from football and just use that end of year silence as remembrance

1st chance we have as a club to pay our respects , a minutes silence would be the right thing to do , a young girl who lived a couple of miles from me lost her life a real tragic situation , my grandaughter is a similar age , does'nt bare thinking about.
We didn't even remember to do it for Mike Doyle when he'd died one Summer and he was a City legend

Can we have one for my father in law on the 90th minute as he was 90 when he died? He hadn't been to see City for decades mind but now I've suggested it you'll all feel bad not to join in.

To me the minutes applause doesn't show any respect, A minutes silence is much poignant and people actually know what its about as its announced before the game. The minutes applause is used far too often now, and totally lacks impact we cant do it every-time someone dies. Plus i hate when i minutes silence is drowned out by applause. You clap a goal not somebody dying
The minutes applause is okay for someone who has had a long innings. Doesn't seem right for people who's lives have been cut dreadfully short

A minutes silence is right , as Marlon Brando once said " after all we are not scousers "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.