Appealing for witnesses.

Cheers but I have a solicitor at the moment and I have to allow them to carry on for now. If they decide not to proceed I can then take it elsewhere I guess.

It's a phone call fella
Tell them what's happened, how shit your current solicitor is and ask what their fees are if they were to proceed and take the file over

Paul why don't you go to 1 of these no win no fee lawyers, just to get an idea of what is needed to take the case forward. I had a very good firm of solicitors back in 1989 when I broke my foot at work answering an alarm call. All I can remember is that they were on Deansgate in central Manchester, not far from the John Rylands library, maybe even opposite.

Paul why don't you go to 1 of these no win no fee lawyers, just to get an idea of what is needed to take the case forward. I had a very good firm of solicitors back in 1989 when I broke my foot at work answering an alarm call. All I can remember is that they were on Deansgate in central Manchester, not far from the John Rylands library, maybe even opposite.

I have a no win no fee solicitor they have been dealing with the case since November 2015, my case stalled when the original solicitor went on maternity leave. It is at the stage now where they will have to make a decision once they have done that I will take it from there.

Cheers Karen. The shorter fuse one is the hardest to deal with. I now realise why it is happening and as such I can try and calm myself down but at first it was a little scary as I went from placid to wanting to kill someone who annoyed me in a millisecond and once it triggered there was no going back. The last time it happened was having to deal with a smartarse Showsec knob which almost got me refused entry against Chelsea, although I think they tend to fetch out that trait in everybody lol!
Sounds like they do that lol
I don't know about you but i can't do the count to 10 thing,if i think it i blurt it out or type it,not having a filter can be fun amongst friend but no-one else appreciates it much,at least we are both still here an that's the important thing to remember
Keep us posted

Sounds like they do that lol
I don't know about you but i can't do the count to 10 thing,if i think it i blurt it out or type it,not having a filter can be fun amongst friend but no-one else appreciates it much,at least we are both still here an that's the important thing to remember
Keep us posted

I recognise it now and take a deep breath but I can feel the rage bubbling just below the surface.On the odd occasion I just erupt and then I am in the situation before I have had time to stop myself, which can prove interesting depending on how the other party reacts lol. It is just like someone flicks a switch, odd sensation.

Impossible that the ambulance service has no record... On arrival at the delegated hospital, they have a log registration with how you came in (front desk), legally they are required to hand this over when requested for exactly the reason you want it...

I know when I worked on ships that even for the smallest accident a detailed first aid report had to be filled in and kept. I shall be making my own enquiries but really that should be the solicitors responsibility.

Surely whatever happened, the club have to take the blame in one form or another? They opened the stadium to the supporters when it wasn't fit for purpose and that was evident from those few wet weeks in December 2015 where many, many blues, including myself, fell on their arses but ended luckier than some!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.