Sky Sports

ped said:
uwe said:
lunebleu said:
I have never felt so fucking angry after watching a so called analysis! ---'No well done City '-'Great comeback' ---no supporting a British team beating a top German Team. Lets slag off Pellegrini for not putting Aguero on to go for a 4-2 . On one level a fair comment--but then to replay Pellegrini interview to emphasise ---nay embarrass him. -------is disgraceful. I 'm so bleedin' mad I've thrown my cheese and onion pie at the Budgie.
Wasn`t just that, all night I thought there were digs, starting with us having no history in champs league, ok maybe not much, but why mention it . Joe makes great save and it`s Hart does an ok job.
I might be a bit paranoid, I usually am... but if any other English or British team had just beaten the European champions in their home stadium, coming back from 2-0 down ...they would be tossing themselves off with praise.
But all we get is the p*SS taken out of our manager.
this .....time to circle the wagons again,tyler and that c***t whos supposed to be one of us,they can get to fuck ,its fear I tell you FEAR
I really thought it was Jim Beglin with Tyler, I can believe how anti us he is but ,surprised and disappointed .
I fear you are right

Jesus.
Strachan seems to appreciate us.
That other cock says Milner has been getting stick all season.
Tyler and Quinn were simply horrendous and Quinn used to be my hero as a kid..........."...........agenda?????

LoveCity said:
Truly a **** of a channel. To this day I still wish Al Jazeera had won the last round of Premier League rights and started a channel over here.

Now I'm getting behind BT, who are threatening the scummy rag-worshiping Murdoch outfit by grabbing Champions League rights and more.

Fuck me Miichael Owen no thanks

City fans shouldn't be indulging these bitter rag twats. He's on to our substitutions now. I think we have ruined a few people's evenings. There's a blue on Talk Shite now telling them not to worry because we're going to win the whole thing and collect loads of lovely co-efficient on they way.

You could have avoided the big boys, they keep saying. City ARE the fucking big boys, you raggy muppets.

How come this isn't being depicted as one of those "great European nights" like it would be if it had been Spurs beating the Milk Men of Gdansk FC 1-0 under the lights in the 77th round of the Europa League knockout phase.

Bitters.

Niall Quinn needs to fuck off back to his beloved, rock-bottom Sunderland, the lanky gobshite plastic mackem ****.

That decrepit twat Martin Tyler will soon be pensioned off to the same fogey home as John Motson while United are deep in the shit, so fuck whatever he thinks or says or yells or rambles for whatever life he has left.

Jeff Stelling made Countdown even more boring, so fuck that **** and all.

Sky Blue said:
Hoddle still smarting from the 6-0.....

Quinn and Tyler pair of wankers.

Won't take the smile of my face though. Twats.

Fucking Tyler after we trounced CKSA was giving it the old don't forget about Bayern routine. He won't be saying that again any time soon.

They are all on the verge of shitting it. Its beginning to remind me of the rising hysteria when it became apparent that we might actually win the league the year before last. The number of rag, dipper, spud and arse meltdowns that happened as it gradually dawned on them that we were becoming the real deal. Well all that has started up again tonight. Its because they know if we get our away form sorted, we will leave them in the dust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.