Ticket queues in Glasgow

Its nothing to do with point whores I'm afraid.

If security is the main factor then maybe that's not too bad a thing either, although Bluemooners make very valid points that we should be treated like adults.

Up until Glasgow, I think the main outcome of the ticket collection process had been for middle ranking points holders to go on the European trips they had probably dreamt about over the years. These Blues had earnt this right through their loyalty / the ticket points system. However, the length of queues in Glasgow means that the ticket collection process is unsustainable.

If security is the main factor then maybe that's not too bad a thing either, although Bluemooners make very valid points that we should be treated like adults.

Up until Glasgow, I think the main outcome of the ticket collection process had been for middle ranking points holders to go on the European trips they had probably dreamt about over the years. These Blues had earnt this right through their loyalty / the ticket points system. However, the length of queues in Glasgow means that the ticket collection process is unsustainable.
I think ID on collections here to stay can't see the club changing it in the foreseeable future it's just finding the best way of sorting it but I think its going to be collect near the ground from now on.Celtic basically told us why it wouldn't work for domestic games though.

Bang on mate, I've only been saying it since Kiev

Here's the shocking fact

I was told on Monday....
There is somebody at the ticket office, arranging for tickets to be collected bŷ people who don't have enough points,for a fee.
A friend benefitted from this scam for Celtic. £120. I don't know who it is, I don't know anymore than this. My friend does not bull shit. This is shocking and negates the whole point of the process.

Here's the shocking fact

I was told on Monday....
There is somebody at the ticket office, arranging for tickets to be collected bŷ people who don't have enough points,for a fee.
A friend benefitted from this scam for Celtic. £120. I don't know who it is, I don't know anymore than this. My friend does not bull shit. This is shocking and negates the whole point of the process.
Not took Sam Allardyce long to find a new position as it.

Here's the shocking fact

I was told on Monday....

Does your friend work for the daily telegraph?

The evening news asked yesterday evening and were advised by City... 'Safety issue'

Safety issues????????

As in?

Am I right in thinking.

To keep the majority of City fans in one area of the city centre before the match, instead of having them spread all over the city centre all day drinking.

Apart from maybe that, I can't workout how collecting a ticket at a location pre-arranged by the club, meaning fans have to trek across a city centre, then give them a wristband improves safety.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.