David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it but he goes missing in the big games. He only turns up when everyone else seems turned up and ready. He also doesn't appear to have the leadership quality to be the current captain of the team.

Football isn't for you.

He never goes missing. I mean never. He always demands the ball.

Just forwarded that to him, hopefully it will inspire him for after the International break.

The Blackpool goal off the bench with Andy Gray's 'oh brilliant, son.' Still love watching that.

Football isn't for you.

He never goes missing. I mean never. He always demands the ball.

Silva is a great footballer BUT many here would agree that he has goes missing once in a while and its happens with the best footballers, even messi goes missing sometimes, rarely happens but it does. You see when people talk about a footballer going missing, we don't mean the footballer has disappeared rent-a-ghost style, we mean the footballer has little or not impact in a game.

Silva is a great footballer BUT many here would agree that he has goes missing once in a while and its happens with the best footballers, even messi goes missing sometimes, rarely happens but it does. You see when people talk about a footballer going missing, we don't mean the footballer has disappeared rent-a-ghost style, we mean the footballer has little or not impact in a game.

Thanks for that. I know what 'going missing' means. Silva is always the last player to go missing.

It's often levelled at him that he goes missing and it's nonsense.

I'm aware he along with all players don't impress themselves on every game all game but he generally continues to be brave and adventurous in possession.
He's targrted nearly every game physically and he just keeps going.

Pretty convinced if Dave just pass it into the goal instead of shooting he'd score 20+ goals a season.

Finally watched the game and he was absolutely wonderful. I hope he can maintain his current fitness level for a year or two still as we might not find it too easy to replace him any soon yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.